Saints Had the Saints gotten in, would they have made a deep run? 🤔 (1 Viewer)

ndcc

Saints' fan 4ever
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sad to leave NOLA to AZ; going into ministry
I’m not overly impressed thus far, especially in the NFC.

As much as I can’t stand the Whiners, they seem to have the best competitive edge. 🤔 Cincy is also gaining confidence.

With our run defense and secondary, it would have been low-scoring affairs, but I think we might have made it (at least) to the NFCCG.

JMO

:gosaints:

I love the Saints and I’m biased towards them, but honestly, I think our lack of scoring power on offense would have led to an early exit, I’m afraid. Defense would have rolled, but eventually they would have gotten tired from the quick 3 and outs on the other side. With all the injuries, we just didn’t have the juice on offense this season.

Nope. Trevor was our starting QB.

I'd like our chances vs the Rams, but I'm not so sure we'd get past the Bucs/Packers in the second round.

Defense was playing out of their minds, even for them, but with no Jameis or Taysom, I don't think it would've been a long run. Siemian is...steady, I think is the best term I could use for him. No real offensive firepower left aside from AK.

It all depends upon whether or not Saints secret agents are successful putting drugs in the water bottles of the other team . However, if they are caught, then we will have watergate 2.0.

No, on a serious note. I agree we can’t do it with Trevor. Taysom seemed to do a better job of getting 1st downs. I think we all miss the, “Pin point accuracy” that Drew had.

That being said, each season has it’s own personality. So to speak. I have seen a lot of inconsistency with many teams. The inconsistencies make it hard to speculate.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom