Saints Had the Saints gotten in, would they have made a deep run? 🤔 (2 Viewers)

Nope, we would have been just another example of why expanding the playoffs was a bad idea. Great cash grab, but the product that was "Super Wildcard Weekend" was trash.

It would of altered the playoffs greatly.

I think if we get in, Rams get beat. If we get in, 49ers are not even in it. This is why I continue to say the Rams laid down on the 49ers, the NFCCG the 49ers are getting creamed, and then its going to leave everyone questioning that last matchup.

On the flip side of that scenario though, it possibly gives the Bucs a more clear shot to the SB, Bucs have kryptonite with the Rams like the Bucs do vs us, and they could of avoided both teams if the Pack took us out by chance, and you know Rodgers will choke it away in the NFCCG.

It would have been nice to see but without Taysom it would have been difficult to beat the Rams. Trevor is a game manager at best, he wouldn't wow us with unexpected plays. Our defense definitely would be able to stack up with these teams though.

The worst passing offense in the NFL trying to move the football vs. playoff refs would have been lucky to make it past the 50 yard line. The only way the Saints could have won a game is if the defense scored at least 2 touchdowns.

It's hard for me to see us fluking into even 1 win with Trevor as QB.

We would have played the Rams. Did you see what the refs did for the Rams against Brady last night? He got hit in the head and they called a penalty against him. Does anybody think a Saints QB would get better treatment than Brady?

A defensive struggle and a healthy Ramczyk or pseudo-healthy Armstead we'd need to run the ball down LA's throat to have a chance because Trevor wasn't leading us to victory with his arm.

Seriously, I'm just glad our season ended with a victory over our most hated rival.
I really doubt the postseason would have been a positive one if we had squeezed our way in.

From the moment we got eliminated, I started looking forward to the 2022 season. The End.

We would have played the Rams. Did you see what the refs did for the Rams against Brady last night? He got hit in the head and they called a penalty against him. Does anybody think a Saints QB would get better treatment than Brady?
Brady didn't get hit in the head tho. He was hit in the shoulder pads, and the pads pushed the helmet into his face. The officials were right not to call a penalty there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom