Had to share this; Terrell Davis actually said; “While Drew Brees isn’t the Drew Brees of old~!” Can YOU say IRRATE? (2 Viewers)

Best QB rating of his career, and it's not even close.

Best completion %, and it's not even close.

7 game winning drives, his career high, and you guessed it, it's not even close

8.2 yards per attempt, that's nowhere close to dinking and dunking (only 09 and 11 seasons were better)

32:5 TD to Interception ratio, easily the best of his career.

Should I go on?

His last 3 seasons have him projecting upwards, actually.

That's insane.

Last 34 games:

68 total touchdowns, 15 total turnovers (26-8 record)

EXACTLY~! Those who criticize HOW I type and the occasional “typo” ( who is perfect when you are emotional anyway?) should just not respond if I burn them that badly, ‘cause I’m going to keep coming on as I do and ALL DAY LONG~! We’re going to beat Philly and when THAT happens? We’ll “WELCOME” those Lambs into The Conference Title Game in OUR HOUSE~!

Dude needs to retire quick.

I agree with Lumberjack and dd. He’s not what he was, he’s better.

Arm strength. This has been a knock on Drew since he was drafted. But he can still make all the throws, and he proved this year that his real strength, which is accuracy, is growing.

Mentally, he is as tough as ever and more knowledgeable, plus his quick release, which he has always been known for, is still key to our offense.

Offensive scheme—since when is protecting Drew with an incredible offensive line new to Sean Payton’s offense? Since day 1 with the Saints, we have protected Drew. He has never been a scrambler, and we have never wanted him to be one. The Super Bowl team had an incredible o-line. But Drew still shifts away from tackles with small and quick foot movements, and does it better than any an in the league, regardless of age. Incredible peripheral vision and a feel for the pocket—still there. However, when it’s needed, like when he gets a TD by jumping over the line, he has lost nothing—leg strength, timing, willingness to get into the pile.

Lately our o-line has been bunged up, leading people to say our qb must be getting old. That is lazy reasoning.

Savvy. And more savvy. That’s what Drew is getting.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom