Had to share this; Terrell Davis actually said; “While Drew Brees isn’t the Drew Brees of old~!” Can YOU say IRRATE? (1 Viewer)

MamaRoux

Veteran
Reaction score
While I suppose, in this day and age, there is no escaping that all of these channels and talking heads, whether they are former players or what, they HAVE to FILL the time before the games since we still have one day and then 2 days before OUR SAINTS play the pathetic Iggles, ( see, I CAN SAY THAT but to have TD, a guy otherwise respected, to come out and hear him say as his female counter point agrees, The SAINTS have fallen off during their last 5-6 games(?) and Drew Brees isn’t the former Drew Brees and then goes ahead and PICKS the green birds OVER the SAINTS.

But to stick his neck out and use his time to disrespect the PASSING LEADER OF THIS YEAR~!?~! How is THAT falling off?

I know it’s not Earthshaking news that a guy who has sustained far too many hits to the head “throws shade” on OUR future Hall of Famer and a guy who is peaking this year with fewer sacks and Ints than maybe ANY OTHER SEASON ( I don’t have those stats in front of me however.....) I believe he only threw 5 Ints. and his sack #’s are pretty darned LOW as OUR “O” -Line has protected him very well this year even with the injuries and the shifting around as our Defense has steadily improved along the season as well.

To actually HEAR someone I had some respect for as a player, I have no idea what sort of man he is , Don’t actually KNOW the dude, but to come out and say Drew Brees isn’t the Drew of old is such a comment which comes from WHERE? I have no idea where he thought he was going with THAT info?

Just wanted The WHODAT NATION to KNOW just who our friends are out there and who are the bandwagon riders who will say literally ANYTHING to stay on TV, I guess?

GEAUX SAINTS GEAUX~! If OUR TEAM needed anything to listen to in order to burn their behinds? They are getting PLENTY of motivational fuel NOW< to be sure~! This whole week everyone has been pretty quite about OUR TEAM but now that this game is upon us??? Nothing but ignorance and no substance. I can only hope that scenario changes as we get closer to the actual game.

What a crock of carp~! This is OUTRAGEOUS, IMHO~! GEAUX SAINTS GEAUX~!

RELAX ... the more talking heads who pick the Eagles the better. Even the Eagles players are getting overconfident. A rude awaking is waiting for them. Nightmare match up for the Eagles. Bring the wood

Serious question, do you think Drew is still in/at his peak?

Serious question, do you think Drew is still in/at his peak?
Best QB rating of his career, and it's not even close.

Best completion %, and it's not even close.

7 game winning drives, his career high, and you guessed it, it's not even close

8.2 yards per attempt, that's nowhere close to dinking and dunking (only 09 and 11 seasons were better)

32:5 TD to Interception ratio, easily the best of his career.

Should I go on?

His last 3 seasons have him projecting upwards, actually.

That's insane.

Last 34 games:

68 total touchdowns, 15 total turnovers (26-8 record)

Dude needs to retire quick.

Best QB rating of his career, and it's not even close.

Best completion %, and it's not even close.

7 game winning drives, his career high, and you guessed it, it's not even close

8.2 yards per attempt, that's nowhere close to dinking and dunking (only 09 and 11 seasons were better)

32:5 TD to Interception ratio, easily the best of his career.

Should I go on?

His last 3 seasons have him projecting upwards, actually.

That's insane.

Last 34 games:

68 total touchdowns, 15 total turnovers

Dude needs to retire quick.

Thanks for all those stats, but You didn’t answer my question.

Thanks for all those stats, but You didn’t answer my question.
I thought I did. And then some.

I think he could finish next season with a QB rating north of 120. Which is what would have happened had his O line stayed healthy this year. I think Meredith will be the consistent slot receiver we've been missing the last couple of years. Hopefully we sign Ginn to a 1 year deal or someone similar to him in free agency. Smith is only going to get better. Thomas will help him in that regard.

I don't think he regresses until his season at 43 years of age. So 3 more elite seasons of 100+ QB rating.

2014: 97.0
2015: 101.0
2016: 101.7
2017: 103.9
2018: 115.7
2019: 120.5
2020: 108.3
2021: 103.2
2022: 96.5

Last edited:
Terrell Davis is one of those guys that when he picks the other team, I know we're gonna win.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom