Article HAHAHAHA look at what is the lead story on SFgate.com, the Bay Area papers' website.... (1 Viewer)

Domeination

SR is my life!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The offensive PI wasn't, in the words of the article, a "blown call." It was technically the right call. Sometimes it gets called, sometimes not (as we Saints fans know only too well), but it was not a "blown call." As for the other two calls, yeah, the refs missed them, but they missed calls that would have benefited the Chiefs, including Mahomes being hit in the head by a 9er D lineman on one play. It's a wash. The best team won.

Last edited:

Ti Rider

Me Worry?
Reaction score
It is pretty hilarious that Kittle (who regularly extends his arms to create separation from DBs) was called for it after a huge play in the SUPER BOWL. The Niners now know what it feels like to be on the other side of the NFL‘s preferred outcome.

Big Lob

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
They in general call less in the Superbowl anyway. Someone begging for a holding call, it isn't going to happen.

I also in general am over the complain about the officials deal. They made big mistakes in the 4th (also, before half, not trying to score).

insidejob

Respect existence or expect resistance.
Approved Blogger
Reaction score

Anyone else see what's wrong with this article's title?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom