Article HAHAHAHA look at what is the lead story on SFgate.com, the Bay Area papers' website.... (1 Viewer)

Good, Bill Vinovich's dad has some new fans to complain about.
I hope there is an entire interview and article written about his hurt feelings for his son having to deal with the repercussions of being an awful official. Oh, wait. You mean there are no repercussions of being an awful official? You actually get rewarded for it?

Screw anyone named Vinovich.

I wonder if any fans are going to troll him when officiating college hoops like they did last year after he screwed us. Doubtful since this wasn't nearly as egregious as the non-calls that we've endured.

Wait a minute I'm confused. Garoppolo held his head. Isn't that all you have to do to get the call????
Karma?

I bet he gets promoted to Executive VP of Officiating (Riveron's position) and Riveron gets bumped up to President of Officiating after another wonderfully called game.

That would never happen, purely out of conflict. It would essentially be giving a gigantic middle finger to an entire fan base, on top of being a questionable to the integrity of the game. It just wouldn't be a good PR or business move by the NFL.

Kittle pushed off on CGJ....Karma a mug isn't it.

(Congrats to Damien Wilson#54-Gloster,MS; Chardavious Ward#35-McComb,MS; and Chris Jones#95-HAILSTATE!!) ????

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom