Article HAHAHAHA look at what is the lead story on SFgate.com, the Bay Area papers' website.... (1 Viewer)

This is not our problem. :D
Finally. It is nice to see that Vinovich/his crew did enough to possibly screw another team out of a huge win though. I bet he gets promoted to Executive VP of Officiating (Riveron's position) and Riveron gets bumped up to President of Officiating after another wonderfully called game.

(These missed calls/bad calls that benefited KC are nowhere close to the egregiousness of our no-call, but they certainly assisted in KC scoring 21 unanswered in the 4th quarter.)

Couldn't have happened to a better team... Niners should've been flagged for numerous taunting calls.... They also cried every time something didn't go their way... They're an easy team not to like...

It's was awesome to see Mahomes take control in the 4th like he did...

Finally. It is nice to see that Vinovich/his crew did enough to possibly screw another team out of a huge win though. I bet he gets promoted to Executive VP of Officiating (Riveron's position) and Riveron gets bumped up to President of Officiating after another wonderfully called game.

You know that PI in the endzone brought back bad memories to that **** head... When it happened, I was screaming those ******** better throw it.... :biglol:

07B89120-B48D-45FB-AF1D-49AF6CD16790.jpeg

Hilarious. How about stop somebody. They lost by 11 and gave up 21 points in the fourth. Garopollo's rating was 2.8 in the last quarter.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom