Hakeem Butler (1 Viewer)

I know they like Butler. They are also very high on AJ Brown. I think we are about to see a run on WRs but the Saints still have to be pleased with how the draft has fallen.

Cody Ford, Dalton Risner and Jerry Tillery are also still there. They really like Tillery and spent time with Ford and Risner.

I know they like Butler. They are also very high on AJ Brown. I think we are about to see a run on WRs but the Saints still have to be pleased with how the draft has fallen.

Cody Ford, Dalton Risner and Jerry Tillery are also still there. They really like Tillery and spent time with Ford and Risner.

At this point I'd rather Butler, Isabella, or Arcega-Whiteside over AJ Brown.

Please, any of those three over AJ Brown.

I'd Even prefer Emanuel Hall over Brown.

At this point I'd rather Butler, Isabella, or Arcega-Whiteside over AJ Brown.

Please, any of those three over AJ Brown.

I'd Even prefer Emanuel Hall over Brown.

I agree! I want a WR with a different skill set then Thomas. Sure having 2 of him would be incredible but that’s not going to happen and if I have the choice to clone him or clone another great WR with a different skill set I’m going with another WR. I like AJ a lot but not as much as Butler or Isabella and they are both great compliments for what we need. My ideal scenario is get Butler at 62 and trade into the early 3rd and grab Isabella. McCoy the center from Texas A&M is another I would love to get if still available at 62. If we could come away with those to WRs talk about giving Brees everything he needs on offense! Draft some OLineman and DLineman with our next few picks. Sign Berry and one of Ansah/McCoy/Suh..

Last edited:
I cant imagine Butler making it all the way to 62. I'd love it if he did. But I agree... theres about to be a run on WRs. And CBs.

Lotsa 1st rd talent available in rd 2! I gotta believe all that eye candy is giving Mickey a sweet tooth n if he can find a trading partner, he’s gonna pull the trigger!

Really like Deebo, hope he falls to us. Makes me think of a better Willie Snead.

I like Deebo too! He’s not the tallest (5’11”) or fastest (4.48 forty). he’s built more like a RB. thick n physical (214 lbs). But he’s pretty quick: he runs really good routes, and that’s how he gets his his separation. He’s gonna be a nice slot WR.

IF Butler is there, wow...it would be another draft where we get the best WR of the draft and do so in the 2nd...I would be elated

AJ Brown will be off board by time Saints pick. Im hoping Paris Campbell or Hakeem Butler is there at 62. Then if a stud LT is there you cant pass him up with all the injuries to Armstead.

Wow.... Hakeem still available. What are the red flags? Any chance he still available in 14 picks? Trade up again and get him. Cost what a 6th?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom