Half the league could start a different QB next season (1 Viewer)

Saints318

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
I see about 16 teams that could be looking at making a change. Here is the list I have so far.

Am I missing any? Is it likely this many teams make the switch? Who’s going where?

Patriots
Houston
Jacksonville
Indianapolis
Steelers
Broncos
Washington
Cowboys
Giants
Eagles
Bears
Lions
49ers
Rams
Saints
Falcons

Is Roethlisberger retiring? And what about Goff? I haven't kept up outside of Saints, why aren't they possibly returning to their respective teams?

I see about 16 teams that could be looking at making a change. Here is the list I have so far.

Am I missing any? Is it likely this many teams make the switch? Who’s going where?

Patriots
Houston I’ll believe that they’re going to trade Watson when I see it.
Jacksonville
Indianapolis
Steelers
Broncos
Washington
Cowboys
Giants Jones looked pretty decent this year, he gets at least one more year with them putting more talent around him
Eagles Too much money tied up in Wentz. Rumor has it that part of the reason that they got rid of Pederson was that he was insufficiently committed to Wentz.
Bears
Lions
49ers
Rams Have a hard time seeing them move on from Goff right now with his contract.
Saints
Falcons I think that next year is when they would start thinking about moving on from Ryan. Smith is gonna try to draft Najee and run his “Exotic Smashmouth” with Ryan in the Tanny role.

Is Roethlisberger retiring? And what about Goff? I haven't kept up outside of Saints, why aren't they possibly returning to their respective teams?

Ben wants to come back. It depends on what the team wants. I think they bring him back because they don’t have any other options.

I think the Steelers, Giants, Rams, Eagles, Cowboys definitely have the same QB next year.

I expect the Colts to bring Rivers back.

Texans only switch if Watson forces a trade.

Lions should keep Stafford but may not. Falcons could keep Ryan but may not.

If the Bucs pull off a Championship, Brady will retire imo.

In fact, I can see a scenario where every NFC South team has a new starter in 2021.

Bucs are not beating Rodgers in GB IMO.
Lots of moving QBs. Lots of Cap casualties. Should make for another exciting offseason. Fortunately for us we still have Payton and Loomis guiding the franchise with an owner who is all in so I firmly believe we will field a contender next season.

Bucs are not beating Rodgers in GB IMO.
Lots of moving QBs. Lots of Cap casualties. Should make for another exciting offseason. Fortunately for us we still have Payton and Loomis guiding the franchise with an owner who is all in so I firmly believe we will field a contender next season.
The Packers were 4-0, coming off a bye this year when they played the Bucs and got absolutely demolished 38-10. I like Tampa's chances.

Fact check this but i think Big Ben is a Restructured 41 million cap hit next year for Pittsburgh.

He might be shown that door.

Bet you wish Bill didnt run off Brady so quickly. I sure do...
Yes and no. Would have loved to have seen him retire a Patriot. But even he was not doing anything with this offense. We probably have the worst WR and TE corps in the league. Not much at RB either outside of Harris who, so far, can't stay on the field. After everything Tom has done for us I want to see him happy, not waste his final days on a team with no weapons and no chance to contend.. Plus It's been nice to have a team to root for in the playoffs in what would have otherwise been a really bad season. I know nobody wants to hear a Pats fan complain after six titles. But watching that offense was excruciating this year.

I still don't trust their coaching or their defense. Took them most of the season to figure out maybe playing cover 2 on 80% of your snaps isn't a good idea. And Arians seems a bit Rex Ryanish. But I like their chances against Green Bay. Then again, I was terrified of the Saints after the two regular season arse whoppings they handed us, so what do I know?

A whole lot of yack about Deshaun Watson leaving Houston but there is no way the owner lets him get away. Whatever it takes to appease him it will happen.

Same with Dak Prescott in Dallas. I see a long term deal finally happening. After Dak's serious injury he has to be thinking "long term financial security".

Jared Goff's contract has him locked in L.A.

I got a feeling Phillip Rivers stays one more year in Indy. They matched up very well this season.

A lot of talk about the Lions moving on from Matthew Stafford but he's signed for two more years. Their new GM and head coach would be crazy to not keep him without a proven backup on their roster.

SAINTS: I think three teams to watch that might show interest and offer more money to Jameis Winston are the Bears, WFT and Steelers (if they move on from Ben Roethlisberger).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom