Halftime Bites... (1 Viewer)

Loved the halftime show... so nice to see people NOT lip synching, looking ridiculous by trying to see who can get away with the "most outrageous moment" I'm not a big fan of Tom Petty but, I really enjoyed the half time show. JMHO

*edit*... & the rendition of the national anthem was top notch, "this is how it should be done" (rakim)

Last edited:
to each his own i guess? :shrug:

It was the only SB halftime show in my lifetime that I can remember that was watchable.........

Nah. The U2 Superbowl Halftime show was pretty cool. It was right after 9/11. The showed the names of all those who died on banners that hung from floor to ceiling of the Superdome and sang 'Bloody Sunday'. IMO, none of them will ever top that show, but this one was pretty good.

Who doesn't like Tom Petty? He's no frills, B.S. folksy rock-and-roll. The guy is ageless...

Nah. The U2 Superbowl Halftime show was pretty cool. It was right after 9/11. The showed the names of all those who died on banners that hung from floor to ceiling of the Superdome and sang 'Bloody Sunday'. IMO, none of them will ever top that show, but this one was pretty good.

Who doesn't like Tom Petty? He's no frills, B.S. folksy rock-and-roll. The guy is ageless...

I hate U2.....

I hate U2.....

Well, that just added a wealth of valuable information to this thread. Thank you for your infinite wisdom & invaluable perspective of the situation. I feel... enlightened :snoopy:

Well, that just added a wealth of valuable information to this thread. Thank you for your infinite wisdom & invaluable perspective of the situation. I feel... enlightened :snoopy:

I said this years halftime show was the best I can remember, he said nah the u2 one was, and I replied that I cant stand u2. Its not like I just busted out with "I hate u2" out of the blue for no reason, so take your smart *** comments and shove 'em.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom