Halftime show recap (1 Viewer)

Boy.. Funny how some people can encourage young girls to dance on a pole and it's called art, yet point fingers at others when they do it to make a living.

Wonder how many young pre-teen girls want to Dance on a pole when they grow up just like J LO...

tenor.gif

Last edited:
I really want to see a metal halftime show. Metallica doing "Creeping Death", and 80,000 people chanting DIE DIE DIE. Or Seek and Destroy with "Searchin "SEEK AND DESTROY". Until then I am turn away from all halftime show.

Rammstein would be a pretty ridiculous and entertaining halftime show.

Since the NFL tries to skew toward the family friendly angle, Weird Al would do an excellent job.

Shakira twirking made it hard to watch with the wife in the room. Hey babe, can you go get some chips and dip in the kitchen?.....take ur time.

My wife sat with me through the whole show. We both enjoyed it. Neither of us were uncomfortable at all. We're both comfortable in our own skin, so that helps.

I honestly enjoyed the show. I would like a rock and roll or heavy metal act. I'd actually rather they go younger though. All of the older classic acts have had their day imo. Wouldn't mind seeing an act that is new to me.

Variety is the spice of life imo.

I wonder who the NFL thinks their target audience is?

Why exclusively music? Mix it up a bit. The NFL/Refs/Commish are ripe for a great host comedy monologue to open. A bit of Cirque du Soleil and then some music.

I'm kinda burned out on bad choreographed line dancers in sex bondage outfits. The best song in the medley was "On the Floor" which is a rip off, albeit credited, of "Llorando Se Fue" popularized by the Kaoma version Lambada".

I started watching mid 3rd i had a good time. I don't really watch half time shows or the pregame i just mute them unless saints are involved in the superbowl. I just don't really care for all the hoopla around it, i understand why it's there but it doesn't do anything for me as just a football fan.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom