Hall and Oates or Huey Lewis and the News? A scientific pole (1 Viewer)

Hall and Oates or Huey Lewis and the News?

• Hall and Oates

Votes: 40 48.2%
  • Huey Lewis and the News

Votes: 32 38.6%
  • Tacoes

Votes: 11 13.3%

• Total voters
You even have the same custom title as way back then. That’s a long time to guard potatoes.

I think the user taglines are current even if the posts are old. I haven’t had this one for that long - or at least only since Trump said farmers should support Republicans because Democrats would take their guns and then who would guard the potatoes?

Huey was marginal at best. Some radio fodder and a ton of filler on his albums. Hall and Oates were a product of late 70s early 80s music to commit suicide to. Their songs are well written and well performed, their style is just numbing. Although I do have to admit that when at the height of their popularity, Huey Lewis and the News was a fun concert.

they both suck???
- Oh, here comes the "I like to say that things with incontrovertible merit suck" guy.

Never said they both suck. It's just that 80's pop rock is not my thing....never been a top 20 kind of guy.....not what music is about to me....to each his/her own....

Hall & Oates was a band that a friend of mine back in the day, kept trying to tell me how good they were. Which at the time I couldn't really get into. Huey Lewis & the News was a band that back in the day, got repeated playing on the radio, to the point it drove me crazy. in retrospect, there's probably more Huey Lewis tunes I wouldn't mind listening to than Hall & Oates. I went for the box of Tacos

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom