Halloween Candy Power Rankings (1 Viewer)

One thing, I'd like to think we can all agree on.

Cadbury creme filled eggs for Easter, crush all of the Halloween candy's.

And now that they do a Halloween version, that wins. Cadbury's chocolate is the best in the business.

Oh, and all chocolate is pretty much from Child labor, so yeah...
cadbury eggs look like bobe jizzed in chocolate.

One of my favs...

amBEyA.jpg

Also can’t forget about these ether...

amBhcG.jpg

I love Heath bars. And my kids enjoy them too. Top 5 indeed
I like Skor better than Heath. Also, whatchamacallit is amazing. But neither are Halloween candy.

Mini Payday's are a good break from chocolate and Mini Baby Ruth's are a good break from Payday's. I usually leave the Reeses for everyone else.

Oh and I fill my mouth with little boxes of Nerds.

I like Skor better than Heath. Also, whatchamacallit is amazing. But neither are Halloween candy.

Mini Payday's are a good break from chocolate and Mini Baby Ruth's are a good break from Payday's. I usually leave the Reeses for everyone else.

Oh and I fill my mouth with little boxes of Nerds.

I really like Baby Ruth. I'm a bit surprised I don't eat it more often. Never was a fan of Payday. I mean, it's not bad, I just like chocolate in my candy.

Skor vs. Heath is a tough call. I enjoy them both, but slight edge to Skor.

I haven't had a Watchamacallit in 35 years. Lol. I remember it being tasty. But just never picked it back up.

Love me some Nerds.

I have a soft spot for Giant Lemon Heads, too

Man I eat a lot of candy

I eat maybe a candy bar a week if that. But if I buy one of those big bags of mini candy bars. I'll eat several a day until the bag is empty. I have to, otherwise, my kids eat the whole bag, lol. I'll binge a bit after Halloween.

There are generally 2 exceptions. I'll buy the Fall mix candy corn for myself a couple of times before Halloween and I'll buy the Whoppers Robin Eggs during the weeks leading up to Easter. Since those are seasonal, I get em while I can.

You guys need to learn to appreciate salty liquorice. Noone eats it outside of northern Europe.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom