Halloween Candy Power Rankings (1 Viewer)

I might have let it slide but your final comment about chocolate made your intentions clear.
Oh, I think we all gladly eat our child labor chocolate. Let's be honest, no one cares about the third world, and they are making some money. Just wish it was more.

It was just that I saw an article on it yesterday around the same time I saw this thread.

Oh, I think we all gladly eat our child labor chocolate. Let's be honest, no one cares about the third world, and they are making some money. Just wish it was more.

It was just that I saw an article on it yesterday around the same time I saw this thread.

You still need to do penance for posting that. :yes:

But seriously, i do agree in that I wish it was more as well.

Where's the Whatchamacallit's, the Zeros, the Charleston Chew, the Paydays. That's a list!

Where's the Whatchamacallit's, the Zeros, the Charleston Chew, the Paydays. That's a list!

Charleston Chew is underrated and definitely now a Halloween candy as it's mostly seen in the "Kids Will Hate Your Cheap arse, but At Least They Won't Egg you because You Made an Effort" large mix bags of candy.

I wouldn't consider Zero's or Whatchamacallit's as Halloween candy as they are commonly found in the "We Put these Candy's Close to the Ground Now so the old People Hunched Over with Walkers will See Them" shelf. Although they are both awesome candy.

These guys didn't make the top 10??

post.jpg

See if you remember any of these

I remember pretty much all of those, but the only one I really liked was garbage can candy (loved that sheet). Bonkers were good, but I think I am also conflating them with the board game of the same name ("It's never the same game twice" - (but it was, because there was one situation you could create an endless loop between spaces so the game never ended)).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom