Halloween Candy Power Rankings (1 Viewer)

Flip Milkyway and M&M's and I think the list is fairly accurate. There's no way Milkyway should be in the top 10 and no way M&M's shouldn't be. I don't think I've physically set eyes on a 100 grand in years. Didn't even know they were still made. However, I'll give it the benefit of the doubt that maybe it's popular in other locations.

What kind of psycho eats Milk Ways and 3 Musketeers? :sick:

Milky Way is just a Snickers filled with disappointment instead of peanuts.

I actually like 3 Musketeers, I use it as a palette cleanser when switching between better candies.

One thing I can't stand is how every Reese's product is now filled with pieces... STOP IT. I can't find a Nutrageous anymore without them.

Also, Peanut Butter M&Ms is too low, I could eat a crate of those. Rolo's, too.

I'm actually surprised 100 Grand is as high as it is, I didn't think anyone else got any as I usually hoard them for myself.

Last edited:
That's just a list of good candy. Where's the Halloween candy?
Mary Janes
Candy Corn
That taffy in the black and orange wrappers

Last edited:
Mary Janes? (Assuming you are talking about the candy)

Potentially lost more teeth to that candy than I did playing hockey.

Last edited:
Flip Milkyway and M&M's and I think the list is fairly accurate. There's no way Milkyway should be in the top 10 and no way M&M's shouldn't be. I don't think I've physically set eyes on a 100 grand in years. Didn't even know they were still made. However, I'll give it the benefit of the doubt that maybe it's popular in other locations.

At least for me, I love 100 Grand. But since I don't see it much, hard to rank it very high. If I had a choice, it would be top 5 easily.

The rest of the list sounds about right. Maybe a few minor edits here and there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom