Hamilton (1 Viewer)

Rudy

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
With Pierre Thomas and Mike Bell hurt, let's start Hamilton. Is not that the reason we have him. What do you think?

With Pierre Thomas and Mike Bell hurt, let's start Hamilton. Is not that the reason we have him. What do you think?

Yeah I don't understand why when they were backed up in their own endzone why he didn't get the call.

Yeah I don't understand why when they were backed up in their own endzone why he didn't get the call.

i think hamilton was inactive for pierre thomas. Who didnt do anything but touch the ball one time. In hindsight, that was probably a mistake. They should have swapped those two statuses.

But yea you gotta imagine PT is gonna get his chance this time, with extra motivation considering all the pub Bell is getting, with Hamilton also being activated

Bush probably starts if Bell is down (unless Thomas is back). I'm sure Hamilton will be activated, and you could even see P.J. Hill moved to the active roster ... just not sure who they would waive (off the 53) if they did have to move Hill to the active roster.

Bush starts regardless, these are roles Bell and PT play people, if Bell is down I bet PT takes on that role in the offense, I didnt see a knee brace on him when he came in and he was on kick return duty with Roby.

I'd like to see Hamilton if Bell can't go, too. He's very hungry and powerful. Two things Reggie seems to lack.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom