Hamilton (1 Viewer)

Yeah I don't understand why when they were backed up in their own endzone why he didn't get the call.

Even if he was active, I don't blame Payton for not putting him in at that spot. I can understand trusting the veteran more than the kid (which is funny to say because they are both the same age, lol, but Bush has the big edge in experience).

I'd like to see Hamilton if Bell can't go, too. He's very hungry and powerful. Two things Reggie seems to lack.

I think Reggie is hungry enough. I question his vision, ability to hit the holes.

That last run reggie had for a TD is going to boost his confidence like crazy. Look for him to do that ALOT more.

Im so over people giving up reggies job. For christ sake, you gave his job to PT, then his job to Mike Bell and now you want Hamilton to start. HAMILTON FUMBLES AFTER EVERY 3 CARRIES!!!!

If Bush receives more carries out of I formation instead of Single Back, he will do much better IMO. His worst run was out of shotgun on a draw which both DEs blew it up. All of his good runs were out of I.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom