Hamilton (1 Viewer)

Thats the plan that we know of as of yesterday. He was taking snaps w/ the 1st unit and he said the coaches told him to be ready. But I guess that all depends how PT & RB are handling the touches. But he will definately be active if Bell isnt. SP always has 3 active RBs on Sundays.

I really don't think Bell will be active at all this week since he didn't practice and PT did. I would imagine that coach wants to rest him for at least one game as to not take any chances. I'd like to see what Hamilton has in the tank. He'll probably be trading snaps with PT this week with PT getting the majority of the touches.

i thought bell had an sprained MCL last game, how is anyone concievably thinking him not missing 3-4 weeks?

i thought bell had an sprained MCL last game, how is anyone concievably thinking him not missing 3-4 weeks?
Because most reports have said its not that bad and the MRI came back negative, I think :idunno:

Pierre will start off/ sprinkled in with reggie,,And Hamilton will get some carries,,to not overload Pierre

Thats the plan that we know of as of yesterday. He was taking snaps w/ the 1st unit and he said the coaches told him to be ready. But I guess that all depends how PT & RB are handling the touches. But he will definately be active if Bell isnt. SP always has 3 active RBs on Sundays.

What about on Monday night football, Thursday night, and Saturday nights??? Just 2?

I hope he sleeps with the ball glued to his hands. Hamilton, IIRC, had a couple of fumbles against the Bengals, one of them was at the one yard line on his way to the endzone.

Love the power and and explosion that I saw, but he must hang on to the ball.

I'm more worried about his pass blocking than his running. I think that as long as he protects Brees he'll be fine.

Reggie has really REALLY improved on his pass blocking. I'm sure it will be him or PT out there in passing situations, Hamilton will be used for sure run plays in short yardage.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom