handheld version this forum? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I clicked through the link on the "favorite threads" post to get the handheld version of the super forum and all the threads listed there seemed really old - am I missing something?

Have a blackberry - company doesn't support iphone. Like to read when I'm on the can (there - I said it - I bet there are a lot of you out there who do the same) but it loads so slowly with all the pics and graphics. And right now my 6 week old is totally passed out in my left arm and so I'm certainly not getting up to a computer but using my BB until he wakes up.

I'm glad I don't have a phone that can view this site. I'd never get anything done at work because I'd keep taking 30 minute bathroom breaks :)

work on your employer to get an iPhone. It supports push mail and ms exchange now.

I find it a lot easier to browse SR via my BlackBerry when I'm not logged in. Once I logged into it, I had so many more options and so many more links to scroll past before I got to the first post in a thread.

They need to release a "lite" template for mobile access. Otherwise it should work--many other Vbulletin forums are accessible.

Have you tried to subscribe to the rss version of the forum?

It push just the thread title to your blackberry and you can click on the topic that interests you. The only "issue" is that it pulls all the thread titles from the ee, tech, etc. forums.

That version loads quickly.

On a blackberry it is slow and clumsy. On an Iphone it works perfectly.

Blackberry users = Download Opera Mini

Free download and a bagillion times better than the blackberry browser. really on par with the iphone's safari browser.

thanks Ragin for the tip on Opera mini, its awesome!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom