Handsome Willy's (1 Viewer)

ridgeben

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Ok,
So this is a bit off topic, but not too far. Let me start by saying I have no affiliation with the place, dont even know the owners. But if you have not been to Handsome Willy's after a Saints game you are missing out BIG TIME. We discovered this place before the Monday night game becasue someone was handing out flyers and we NEEDED a beer. It is on North Robertson just off of Tulane. After the Monday night game we have been going there before every home game, usually get there around 9 and it already has Saints fans. They have cheap drinks and food, a DJ playing Saints/NOLA music and great people. But after the game, espically a Saints win, that place is off the hook. I wish you guys could have seen that place last night. After the game there were about 100 Saints fans in there cheering, singing, dancing, and having a great time. If you need a place to go before or after, come join us!

Check out a couple of pictures from a couple of games ago, big time fun....

Attachments

• willys.jpg
    willys.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 25
  • willys2.jpg
    willys2.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 24
NO DOUBT!!! This place rocks!!! Here are a few more pics from, the arrival, to party seens, to our lovely host, and everything in between.

Attachments

• Willies1.JPG
    Willies1.JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 19
  • Willies2.JPG
    Willies2.JPG
    63.2 KB · Views: 20
  • Willies3.JPG
    Willies3.JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 20
  • Willies4.JPG
    Willies4.JPG
    55 KB · Views: 19
  • Willies5.JPG
    Willies5.JPG
    50 KB · Views: 19
Yeah, I've been there several times before games and gotten some awesome bloody mary's for the walk up to the dome.. We park at Mr. Park right across the street from there.. We'll have to check it out after the game sometime.. Normally we just head out since we've got an hour plus drive back home..

Yeah, I've been there several times before games and gotten some awesome bloody mary's for the walk up to the dome.. We park at Mr. Park right across the street from there.. We'll have to check it out after the game sometime.. Normally we just head out since we've got an hour plus drive back home..

we stick around for a while to let the traffic die. We get back to Baton Rouge in just about the same time. Otherwise we sit on I-10.. Much rather sit in Willies!

Will definetly check the place out next home game, there were a couple of cards on the windshield when we came back from the game but didn't know what type of place this was.

mmm, Victoria. she's a cutie.

yep, we've been meeting up there before and celebrating there afterward all season long. Great little place. And I've gotten a free parking place w/in a half block before each game.

Attachments

• Willies3.JPG
    Willies3.JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
mmm, Victoria. she's a cutie.

yep, we've been meeting up there before and celebrating there afterward all season long. Great little place. And I've gotten a free parking place w/in a half block before each game.

Ted,
Could not agree with you more. Victoria is a personal favorite of ours. Also, can not beat the DJ and wonderful parking that is FREE every game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom