Hanna season 2. (prime) (1 Viewer)

Anyone else watching this. I went back and watched S1 again so I’m just on S2E2 but it pretty good. This show continually delivers good music, action and plot twists.
It was a good season, granted, there were a few times I wanted to yell at Hanna for 'giving in', and I really want Hanna to get revenge vs Jules and Sandy...

Dear Gawd, can someone say what this forking show is about!?!?

It's like listening to toddler conversations in here. My wife has me in an endless loop of watching fix/sell/flip/update/remodel my house shows...(which by the way works on the premise that there's a hot chick paired with an average guy that knows how to use a hammer and tell corny jokes. Fun for a couple episodes but she ends up pregnant in a season and the jokes don't get better. Total loses appeal at that point) because we have seemingly exhausted anything worth watching on tv. Seriously, last week I watched TWO forking shows based on kid games when mom either said, "you can't go outside (the floor is lava) or go outside! (Tag)". What the hell?

So yeah...is this show any good?

It's like listening to toddler conversations in here. My wife has me in an endless loop of watching fix/sell/flip/update/remodel my house shows...(which by the way works on the premise that there's a hot chick paired with an average guy that knows how to use a hammer and tell corny jokes. Fun for a couple episodes but she ends up pregnant in a season and the jokes don't get better. Total loses appeal at that point) because we have seemingly exhausted anything worth watching on tv. Seriously, last week I watched TWO forking shows based on kid games when mom either said, "you can't go outside (the floor is lava) or go outside! (Tag)". What the hell?

it pretty good. It’s about a government program that buys babies from mothers who are giving them up anyway. The babies are genetically altered so that they can be raised to be perfect assassins. Hannas mother changes her mind and gets the operative who arranged to buy her to steal her back.

so it’s about the agency going to any end to bring their asset back and Hannas revenge and survival.

it was a movie from about 10 years ago that has been adjusted for a series.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom