Happy 4th of July (1 Viewer)

SaintStephen1

Veteran
Reaction score
Never been so depressed about a holiday in my life. COVID, protests and recent back surgery have all contributed to the malaise.

Icon

Veteran
Reaction score
Never been so depressed about a holiday in my life. COVID, protests and recent back surgery have all contributed to the malaise.
At least the weather (in North Louisiana, not sure where you're from) has been typical 4th weather.......seemed like they were calling for rain earlier in the week.

Outside of it being a much smaller gathering than usual, we did most everything we usually do.

dutar76

4th Year Vet
Reaction score
Happy Independence Day.

We made the annual trip to Galveston, not because it's the 4th, but because it's the only time I know for sure I'll be off work during snapper season. With the beaches closed, the seawall is dead. I did wear a mask for the first time ever. No real need out where I live. Mask at slitterbaun water park will be interesting to say the least. Regardless... happy 4th to all.

dutar76

4th Year Vet
Reaction score
Try christmas after a divorce with children. But yeah, I feel ya. Hope the back gets better soon. Nothing worse than a back.

noser222

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
How about the Cajun version?

We were kicked out of Canada during the French and Indian War.

Later, the English/British passed the Quebec Act allowing French and Catholic tradition.

That was one of the reasons for the American Revolution.

Louisiana, at that point, was Spanish.

Napoleon got it back, only to sell it.

But it's a still a good life.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Vega$$aint HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDRUS!!! Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 21
Fleur-de-Links, August 7: Sean Payton happy with Jameis Winston and two players added to reserve/COVID-19 list Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Mr. Blue Sky Your Happy Place Everything Else Board 37
Transcript: Pelicans guard Josh Hart media availability - July 31, 2020 Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Transcript: Pelicans head coach Alvin Gentry media availability - July 31, 2020 Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Transcript: Pelicans David Griffin media availability - July 31, 2020 Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Five things to know about the Pelicans on July 31, 2020 Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Fleur-de-Links, July 31: Saints sign 2 new players and Terron Armstead says “Super Bowl or bust” Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Dan in Lafayette Transcript: Terron Armstead training conference call - Thursday, July 30 SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette Transcript: Cameron Jordan training conference call - Thursday, July 30 SR News Page Articles 0
New Orleans Pelicans Weekly Show - July 30, 2020 Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Saints Podcast Round-Up, July 30th, 2020 Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Five things to know about the Pelicans on July 30, 2020 Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Jared Greenberg on the New Orleans Pelicans podcast presented by SeatGeek - July 30, 2020 Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Fleur-de-Links, July 30: Michael Thomas ranks as #5 best player in the NFL Saints RSS News Feeds 0

Headlines

Top Bottom