SharonT

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Ratings
Another year has zipped on by! :D

We're starting our 9th year as SaintsReport.com!! (for three seasons before that we were IronEra.com - Ditka flew the coop hence the name change.)

Thank you to everyone who contributes to keeping the forum running smoothly. (I know I say the same thing every year, but hey, it's true!) Whether you help out by keeping a civil discussion going, sending in server money or helping someone with an avatar, your efforts are appreciated. THANK YOU!

Happy Birthday, SR.com!

:sun_smiley:

tenordas

Vesti le procè flamber
VIP Contributor
Ratings
Houston via New Jersey, New Orleans, Baton Rouge,
Since being around from the beginning (the pre-site AOL board days and the SIEGARS), it's been a great ride seeing this board become what it is.
I spend way too much time here... Thanks for that, Andrus! We love it!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SR.COM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:clapbig: :party2: :1party: :birthday: :iparty: :ipartysmiley: :fest30: :gift: :1party:

Moderator #9

staphory

Subscribing Member
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Ratings
This deserves a bump even though it's late.

IronEra, and later Saintsreport, got me through some low points no matter where in the world I was logging in from. I joined after reading for a year and then lurked for almost two years before making my first post.
Many thanks to Andrus for keeping the site going all these years!
:highfive:

Saintman2884

Hall-of-Famer
Ratings
4 years and still going strong on one user name, Happy B-day Saints Report.

WE have come a long way haven't we since 1997 when I got introduced to this site via Iron Era.com.

Thanks and keep em coming.

Sr.com is addictive in so many ways If I must say so

Taurus

More than 15K posts served!
VIP Contributor
Ratings
Thank you again, Andrus. This place was once a beacon of light and knowledge in the gloomy, Saints-deprived wasteland of the Northwest. Now, it's home.

However many knuckleheads and trolls you have to wade through, this place has had a positive effect on the lives of hundreds of people. That makes it all worthwhile and I hope SR.com enjoys a hundred more birthdays, each bigger than the last.

Saintman2884

Hall-of-Famer
Ratings
Taurus, I think what makes Sr.com so unique is that gives different perspectives on many topics like religion, politics, and life sometimes in general. I remember a time a few years back where I and a few other posters had a very hard time getting along or even being in the same topic together and acting civil all the while. It isn't easy to always co-exist with people have the intensity you may have and the passionate beliefs getting caught up hating each other and storming out never to be seen on this board again. and it happens people, it happens all the time, on this board and on other ones I frequent or have been too . Members don't get along, their is no civility, and worse nothing ever gets accomplished, or agreed on, by anybody on anything.

I hope that I have learned somethings in my time here and I hope to continue too on a regular basis, but I wont lie, it has not been easy for me starting out when I did. Yeah their have been people I have hated on here, I wont lie or tell falsehoods or be magnanimous. But I have evolved and even to those people I have disliked I learn things from them too.
God Bless to all of those who make this site special, and keep up the good work.
I hope this is just the start