Happy Canadian Day to Oye and others (1 Viewer)

Thanks!

the entire country is pushing for a Canada Day Virtual series of celebrations. Local and provincial and federal government are encouraging celebrating with social distancing and have a bunch of stuff planned online. Virtual
Fireworks shows on your phone. Concerts. Televised downtown celebrations of light shows. Etc.

I went for a run with my daughter this morning - pushed the 11-year old around - so that I can justify sitting on the couch or in the backyard the rest of the day watching TV and drinking beer.

beer. Canadian mostly.

41EC182E-A53A-40F4-8E84-9727A8F576D5.jpeg

2g89gvvvg8851.jpg

Right now, they just started doing a live broadcast from the Zoo, which has been closed. The Zoo has been doing 'drive throughs' and virtual campouts and other shows. So, we're tuning in to this now, virtually.

Opens with their 8 new Arctic Wolf Pups awwww....

What I like about this thread is that we actually have born/bred Canadians on this board, but we recognize an emigre coon*** as CanadaBoy!!

Anyway Happy Canada Day,, cher
and the rest of you hosers

Am I supposed to imagine that as a good thing?
A no pecan pecan pie seems like a very bad thing, like I’m being punished

I don’t like them at all, fwiw.

and Nainamo Bars are another overrated Canadian dessert treat while we’re on the topic.

Canada has Second Cup. America has Starbucks. Advantage Canada.

I guess yucky Starbucks is in Canada as well. I hope Second Cup still exists. Yum.

Canada has Second Cup. America has Starbucks. Advantage Canada.

I guess yucky Starbucks is in Canada as well. I hope Second Cup still exists. Yum.

haha

my wife *literally* just left to pick starbucks up for us. :covri:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom