Happy endings take a serious blow in Kennah, brah... (1 Viewer)

heh heh heh heh

her name is Wang

heh heh

Me so Horny........ Me so Horny

Who in their right mind would file a complaint if they had their junk fondled while getting a naked foot massage? I would sort of expect it.

This would have never happened under Harry Lee's watch. I think Lee even owned a parlor at one time.

I'm not a fan of Newell Normand, when Harry was alive, I never got stopped once for walking at night by the cops in the Metairie area. Since Norman has taken over, I have been stopped numerous times, they have all been ridiculous stops for simply exercising at night, which works because of the insane traffic during the day.

I got stopped once while holding a gallon of water last summer, I was completely drenched in sweat and a JP cop car stops me asking me what I was doing and stated the reason they stopped me was because I was walking fast, lol, I mean really? I had Bright colored clothes on, I was walking in well lit areas, there was nothing suspicious about me. I could understand if I wore all black and a hoodie in summer heat while walking the backstreets, I mean then the clothes wouldn't fit the climate thus deeming me suspicious.

I find my interaction with the JP police since Norman took over to be very low quality in the numerous instances I've been stopped for simply being out walking at 9pm at night.

Since Norman has taken over, I have to basically bring my ID while walking at night, its just ridiculous that I can't even walk my own neighborhood without the cops stopping me and treating me like I'm a criminal, despite never being arrested or ever having the cops called on me.

Clicking the link in the article that takes you to the state law shows one of the many problems with our current government.

It explains that "prostitution by massage" is when any masseur, masseuse, or any other person manualy stimulates another person, etc...

The next section defines a masseur as a male who practices massage or physiotherapy, or both.
The next section defines a masseuse as any female who practices massage or physiotherapy, or both.

But, aren't those two definitions (and the wods masseur and masseuse) rendered irrelevant by the phrase "any other person"? why can't the law simply say "when any person.." Why do we need so many extra, unnecessary words.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom