Happy Friday Night (2 Viewers)

Since we’re all Louisiana folk, has anyone tried the LA1 whiskey?
It’s a small batch distiller from Thibodaux . I heard some good things.
Started by the Peltier family.
I have. It was so bad I tried to mix with coke. Was still too bad to finish. Threw out half a bottle.

Since we’re all Louisiana folk, has anyone tried the LA1 whiskey?
It’s a small batch distiller from Thibodaux . I heard some good things.
Started by the Peltier family.
I haven't. Anyone in the whiskey thread?

smoke dat shirt brah. I'm smoking honey nut cheerios. not mine, but smoking it either way.

nah. It's not for me. Because of my background in the overly punitive approach to possession, I support legalization. But I was not made to smoke. The one time I tried it, I became hyper-, hyper-aware of the spaces between words when people talked. And between sentences. And between paragraphs.

the utter lack of rhythm and predictability of human speech was more than I could bear. It was unsettling. And the silence in the spaces was overwhelming.

I kept begging people to continue talking. To assume a pace that was regular and rhythmic and predictable and - above all - made sense.

They couldn't do it.

So, I just became increasingly frustrated with the inability to keep a regular stream of thought and speech sustained. And the syncopated pauses between words and phrases and clauses and sentences became more than I could bear.

It was torturous.

It was pretty obvious that this was a thing that would work for other people - and that's fine - but would never work for me.

My brain never shut down. In fact, it went into overdrive.

That was enough for me.

nah. It's not for me. Because of my background in the overly punitive approach to possession, I support legalization. But I was not made to smoke. The one time I tried it, I became hyper-, hyper-aware of the spaces between words when people talked. And between sentences. And between paragraphs.

the utter lack of rhythm and predictability of human speech was more than I could bear. It was unsettling. And the silence in the spaces was overwhelming.

I kept begging people to continue talking. To assume a pace that was regular and rhythmic and predictable and - above all - made sense.

They couldn't do it.

So, I just became increasingly frustrated with the inability to keep a regular stream of thought and speech sustained. And the syncopated pauses between words and phrases and clauses and sentences became more than I could bear.

It was torturous.

It was pretty obvious that this was a thing that would work for other people - and that's fine - but would never work for me.

That was enough for me.
sigh. you with your common sense :(

Just picked up a bottle of Sexton Irish whiskey. Never had before but was on sale and I liked the bottle. Guess, I'll know soon.

the-sexton-single-malt-irish-whiskey-1 (1).jpg
please do. always looking for new irish whiskies.

They couldn't do it.

It was torturous.

That was enough for me.

That’s our Oye!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom