Happy Friday Night (1 Viewer)

Your life : My life

Friday Night

Pool : My 2-year old pitched her lemonade off the table and it made a puddle in the kitchen

Boat : re-re-re-re-assembled the Mickey and The Roadster Racers DUPLO set, Mickey's Boat

Pappy Van Winkle : room temperature can of Miller Lite

Cuban Cigar : Just chewing on my fingernails watching the Raptors implode

There should be a different name for the night of the week you had and the night of the week I had. They both happened on a Friday, but the similarities end there.
Your Friday night sounds good to me.

It’s been particularly rainy and cooler than normal this winter & spring in San Diego. I’m beginning to think I was lied to about the “drought” and “endless sunny days” here.
Ha. The only time I've been in San Diego, it rained every single day I was there in a February after being told it never rains. And it poured during the wedding I was there for on a yacht in the harbor and the entire night (okay, they DID get a rainbow during a lull but the marriage only lasted like a year, soooooo). All in all, not really too many good memories.

It's still strange for me to live in the Los Angeles area. Weather doesn't exist here.

It gets hot but never humidity. It gets cool but never cold. It rains but it's always a light rain.
Sounds great. I would love that (humidity already starting to pick up here). Still would never move to California (my sister and her husband tried it when they first got married). Came back to PA in less than a year.

Sounds great. I would love that (humidity already starting to pick up here). Still would never move to California (my sister and her husband tried it when they first got married). Came back to PA in less than a year.

What's sad is I'm slowly becoming like the natives. I stepped out the other night when it was in the upper 50's with a light breeze and complained to myself that it was cold.

6:15 this morning it was already humid af and starting to warmup
the older i get the more i hate the approaching summer

People in Los Angeles would never understand leaving the house and pouring sweat before you reach that hot arse car. Then the door handle burns you.

So who's drinking tonight?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom