Happy Friday Night (1 Viewer)

partake in a little bit of the devil’s lettuce.

Well done.

My wife has recently acquired motion sickness. We did a "stroll" 3 weeks ago that served up varieties of Mint Julips. Started at 3pm ended at 9. On ride home she felt it come on and sure enough from 11pm to 3 am she was returning the Julips. This had been going on and we didn't put it together until that following am.

Now instead of hammering bourbon w/ me, she has one or two, then a toke or two and wouldn't ya know it? Can ride in car and not spend the am hours in bathroom. Cannot believe we didn't figure it out sooner.

And I can only imagine the selection you have out there to choose from. I'm jealous for sure.

me

I spent all day in the yard, mowing and weed eating and weeding the garden and tilling and planting. And now, we drink.

I don't have much fancy on hand that I want to dip into. So just cleaning out what's in the fridge. A six pack of Kona. A couple of Lemon Shandys. Some margarita something or other in a bottle in the fridge that screams "Ladies Night!" and now what's left of a rosé from last week.

I don't have any cigars.

But there is some provincially supplied legal cannabis on the premises - a few ounces, already rolled. But I don't smoke. So just the booze for tonight, I guess.

now all that ran out so it's..... Glenmorangie Lasanta (Sherry Cask)

it was in front in the liquor cabinet, so it's the first victim. Sucks to be you, Sherry Cask.

I’m feeling it. I think I’ll be headed to the back yard to make a fire shortly with bourbon tonight

Went to the country club for dinner and gave the bartender the recipe for a sazarac and he did decent but served it with ice. Outside of New Orleans it always has ice and I have to send back

me

I spent all day in the yard, mowing and weed eating and weeding the garden and tilling and planting. And now, we drink.

I don't have much fancy on hand that I want to dip into. So just cleaning out what's in the fridge. A six pack of Kona. A couple of Lemon Shandys. Some margarita something or other in a bottle in the fridge that screams "Ladies Night!" and now what's left of a rosé from last week.

I don't have any cigars.

But there is some provincially supplied legal cannabis on the premises - a few ounces, already rolled. But I don't smoke. So just the booze for tonight, I guess.
this week, i have literally cleaned out a 2 litre bottles of jameson, among other drinks, at my favourite watering hole.

smoke dat sheet brah. I'm smoking honey nut cheerios. not mine, but smoking it either way.

this week, i have literally cleaned out a 2 litre bottles of jameson, among other drinks, at my favourite watering hole.

smoke dat shirt brah. I'm smoking honey nut cheerios. not mine, but smoking it either way.

Just picked up a bottle of Sexton Irish whiskey. Never had before but was on sale and I liked the bottle. Guess, I'll know soon.

the-sexton-single-malt-irish-whiskey-1 (1).jpg

Since we’re all Louisiana folk, has anyone tried the LA1 whiskey?
It’s a small batch distiller from Thibodaux . I heard some good things.
Started by the Peltier family.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom