Happy Holiday ! (1 Viewer)

RiverCitySaint

Nerf herder
Reaction score
A happy and blessed Samhain to you all ! I hope it finds each and every one of you, your friends, and family well !

RCS

This should be a busy night for you Adam. ;)

This should be a busy night for you Adam. ;)

No kidding ! There are kids out in force tonight ! About to run out of candy also. I sent Saint Tia a text asking her to bring more. Heeeeeeeeeeeelp !

There are so many little ones in this neighborhood too. They are too cool with their costumes and such. What a fun night !

Yep... I am having a few more than in years past... And I think have been through about 6 bags of candy so far... I am snapping pics of em as well...

Joe

I am having to break into my candy reserves....

my halloween started last week when i opened up a can of ham and pea soup..and when i went for the crackers to add to the soup in one of the cabinets under the cupboard..i found the MOTHERLOAD!

LOL..i got the look and a earfull yesterday when i was busted with wrappers that i left in my pockets that ended up in the washing machine.

i hear from the basement..."KEVIN!!!" ..

my halloween started last week when i opened up a can of ham and pea soup..and when i went for the crackers to add to the soup in one of the cabinets under the cupboard..i found the MOTHERLOAD!

LOL..i got the look and a earfull yesterday when i was busted with wrappers that i left in my pockets that ended up in the washing machine.

i hear from the basement..."KEVIN!!!" ..
I just spit coffee all over my keyboard Kevin.
:spit:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom