Happy Holidays... (1 Viewer)

Andrus

Owner/Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidats and a great New Year.

Thank you all for your participation and support. Without you, there is no Saints Report community. We have the best fans in the NFL, and an awful lot of those fans are right here participating within this community! :9:

I'm looking forward to an exciting off-season, and am very confident that this team is primed for a great run next season. I am really looking forward to the upcoming discussions.

I hope that everyone gets their Holiday wishes granted. Have a great time tomorrow... I know that I will! :cajuncook:

Happy Holidays to you as well. I got to randomly meet meet NDCC at a store today and we had an awesome conversation, Love you Guys!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to Andrus and everyone! I love this place, thanks to Andrus and the mods for making it the awesome place that it is!

Whichever your faith, I wish glad tidings upon your house. If you prefer Hanukkah, then "Happy Hanukkah". If you're Christian, then "Merry Christmas". If you'd rather hear "Happy Kwanza", the a Happy Kwanza to you and yours.

"Happy Holidays" sounds so analogous, so bland, but the meaning is so much deeper. No matter what your walk of life, your faith, your race or creed, I wish health and prosperity is yours.

With so many different religions and so many nationalities out there, it's foolish to think that "my way" is "the only way".

Happy Holidays, everyone.

And to all the Jehovah's Witnesses out there, have a wonderful day.

Merry Christmas to each of you as well.

In a way, Christmas is every day here at SR.com. This site is on my top-10 things that I wouldn't want to lose/live without.

Thanks to Andrus, the Mods & Admin, and all the great WhoDats on the Gulf Coast, coast-to-coast, nationwide, and worldwide!

:gosaints:

Footnote: Meeting Metalmat was awesome. I stopped him because of the gold Fleur de Lis and SAINTS jersey he proudly displayed. We were walking in the store, going in opposite directions. As I passed by, I hit him lightly on the shoulder (as a stranger) and said "Who Dat!" He looked around, and greeted me back. The conversation took off from there. We departed as friends!

Merry Christmas from Ireland. Hope everyone enjoys the holidays whatever religion and customs.
My Christmas was made sweeter with the Saints win and Bryd dominating. I can already taste that Super Bowl next season.

Thx Andrus! Merry Christmas to you and your family. And also to Mods and their families. You folks rock!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom