Happy Pride Month! (1 Viewer)

Heathen Saint

"Socially distanced"
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score

In recognizing millions of LGBTQ Americans and the historical push for gay rights in America through discrimination and many times brutal violence. In the acceptance of letting human beings be human beings. Of letting people love one another. And in defiance of hate. This isn’t a political conversation, so let’s not make it one. When does your city’s pride parade start, if you have one?

Some relevant reads:

?️‍? ?️‍? ?️‍?

Last edited:
Had a student recently come out, and it was both empowering and heartbreaking to hear his story. He said that things like "Pride Month" helped him have coverage and not feel so alone.

These things are important for inclusivity and helping people who are normal actually feel normal

i take serious pride in trolling gmr, oye, alive snoopy, artist formerly known as zack lee, bobe (lol what a n00b), especially chuck, and whoever else.

i have pride in annoying the fork out of people.

wait, what was this thread about?

i take serious pride in trolling gmr, oye, alive snoopy, artist formerly known as zack lee, bobe (lol what a n00b), especially chuck, and whoever else.

i have pride in annoying the fork out of people.

wait, what was this thread about?

I troll your posts too.

But you left out my Marsha, Sandy, Bad Sandy, Sundown etc...

Sir, you have insulted my internets wife.

I am Happy and Thankful that I live under a Flag that provides the Freedom for People to live their lives as they so choose, and I support that. Thank You Veterans...

I fully 100% support the LBGT community that they have the right to live their lives happily, peaceably and free from all harm, as long as their personal lifestyle is not forced or thrust upon others for special recognitions.

God Bless America...

USA FLag.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom