Happy Pride Month! (1 Viewer)

OMG... That's rich... From a website where the majority of its participating members on the EE and PDB have hid behind dead falcons for years, and downvoted almost every single post that takes a conservative, right leaning or supportive view of President Trump without so much as a comment or a KMA... You guys are all of a sudden concerned that the rating system is not being used properly?

BWWWWWAAAHHHHAAAAHHHAAAAHHAHAHAHA

All we were saying was if you have a problem please post it.

He was "clowning" many posts on a thread about support of the gay community.

I overreacted . Sometimes I do. That's on me.

How conservative are you?

If I'm wrong correct me, but don't you own a strip club?

I haven't tried to insult anyone and haven't said I hate anyone. My first cousin just died a month ago from HIV , our whole family was devastated , his brother was the best man at our wedding , I loved the guy but not his life style neither did his brother.

So for you, your pain from the loss of your cousin to HIV justifies your disapproval of homosexuals? I'm not trying to discount your loss, but your conclusions don't make sense. They're not rational.

Heterosexuals account for about a quarter of all HIV infections. As a function of the total gay population, only a tiny, tiny fraction of them acquire HIV. Why do gay Americans who are happily monogamous, or who practice safe sex, and who have nothing to do at all with HIV deserve your condemnation?

I don't know how your cousin acquired HIV but if he died in 2019, it wasn't because he was gay. It was because he wasn't being monogamous and doing it unsafely - or involved with someone who wasn't being monogamous and doing it unsafely. The rules for avoiding HIV, whether straight or gay, have been well known now for many years.

https://www.hiv.gov/hiv-basics/overview/data-and-trends/statistics

i think if you truly wanted to make this a nice thread about pride week you would have glossed over Joe's comments whether you felt they were backhanded or not (most of you on here keep saying you arent surprised) and kept a positive thread going. instead you went for an argument and now derailed the thread from what it should be. almost like people were waiting to pounce on anything not overwhelmingly positive.

Not true. People "pounce" on backhanded comments all the time. Like I said, it happened in the Big Bang Theory Thread. This is more second class citizen drivel. No one came to the rescue of the guy saying BBT was over rated in the BBT theory thread. Instead he got called out for posting in a thread he presumably had no interest in. But Gay or transgender members should just be happy we allow them to post at all? No, they can call out bad posts just like the rest of us. And if someone posts something stupid or contrary to the point of a thread, norms side with the OP...not the contrarian as you're suggesting.

I haven't tried to insult anyone and haven't said I hate anyone. My first cousin just died a month ago from HIV , our whole family was devastated , his brother was the best man at our wedding , I loved the guy but not his life style neither did his brother.
By ‘lifestyle ‘ I assume you mean a promiscuous or drug fueled one
Seemingly you would ‘not love ‘ a hetero brother who engages in similar dangerous behavior and passed away as a consequence

I assume that if you had a gay brother you realize that homosexuality is not a choice nor is it, in and of itself, a lifestyle

OMG... That's rich... From a website where the majority of its participating members on the EE and PDB have hid behind dead falcons for years, and downvoted almost every single post that takes a conservative, right leaning or supportive view of President Trump without so much as a comment or a KMA... You guys are all of a sudden concerned that the rating system is not being used properly?

BWWWWWAAAHHHHAAAAHHHAAAAHHAHAHAHA
I think you post more when you leave a thread than when you stay in one

That is nowhere even close to what I said or meant.

I have no problem with people being gay. And I did not mean to mess up this thread... I wish all of you that are Gay to have a Happy Pride Month and Parade.

The only issues that I have is this. Just because you are Gay does not mean that you get special treatments or recognitions.

And the irony of all ironies... This. This is what I am talking about.

Wisconsin parents outraged after teacher gives transgender lesson to K-5th grade without permission

Where did that guy think that he had the right to force/thrust/suggest/teach/introduce these young children about his Personal lifestyle... That was HIS personal and Private business and should have remained as such.. Not thrown it upon these kids... Thats bullshirt.

Same way with the Drag Queen reading hour... Just because you are gay and Like to dress in Drag does not give you the right to read to our Nation's children in a public library. That is YOUR PERSONAL BUSINESS and NOT these kids.
You are consistent in your opinion, I’ll give you that. Good luck in life!

i've been hanging out with a lesbian couple off and on for a few months. they are fun as fork. just wanted to point this out to be cool about my diversity.

Some of my best friends in life have been gay. Love whomever you choose, IMO if you’re not hurting anyone more power to ya. Love a tree if it makes ya happy.
Bigotry, intolerance and hatred are all vile things imo.

Thrust huh? :gayheh:
It's always "thrusting" and "cramming it down our throats."

When ESPN showed Michael Sam kiss his boyfriend after he was drafted, there were A LOT of people complaining "why do they have to cram it down our throats like that?" Exact words.

It makes you wonder... :hmm:

Anyway, Happy Pride Month, y'all.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom