Happy Pride Month! (2 Viewers)

Do you think "clowning" me hurts?

Go through this site and "clown" all my posts. I'll survive.

But step up and post. I have something for you.

I just don't support it , never have , never will .

Let me get this straight (and I'm guessing you are straight) you come here hiding behind the "clown" until slowchild25 and I called you out?

Your sole purpose was to come here and insult people you hate.

Help me understand?

Let me get this straight (and I'm guessing you are straight) you come here hiding behind the "clown" until slowchild25 and I called you out?

Your sole purpose was to come here and insult people you hate.

Help me understand?
I haven't tried to insult anyone and haven't said I hate anyone. My first cousin just died a month ago from HIV , our whole family was devastated , his brother was the best man at our wedding , I loved the guy but not his life style neither did his brother.

I haven't tried to insult anyone and haven't said I hate anyone. My first cousin just died a month ago from HIV , our whole family was devastated , his brother was the best man at our wedding , I loved the guy but not his life style neither did his brother.

Why not just post that from the beginning? People would have talked to you civilly about it.

I was rude. Sometimes I have no filter.

Guts ? LOL , I'm not sorry , I have an opinion like everyone one else .

I have no problem with you having an opinion however coming into a thread and just down voting everyone who has an opposing view without engaging in the conversation as to why you feel that way isn't really constructive. However now that you have contributed to the thread it's all good.

OMG... That's rich... From a website where the majority of its participating members on the EE and PDB have hid behind dead falcons for years, and downvoted almost every single post that takes a conservative, right leaning or supportive view of President Trump without so much as a comment or a KMA... You guys are all of a sudden concerned that the rating system is not being used properly?

BWWWWWAAAHHHHAAAAHHHAAAAHHAHAHAHA

OMG... That's rich... From a website where the majority of its participating members on the EE and PDB have hid behind dead falcons for years
Joe, there's a difference between disliking a post but not adding a comment because other people have already made the necessary points and there's nothing to add beyond that, and disliking a post but not adding any comment even though no-one else has said anything either.

Anyway, I'll leave you to carry on not posting in this thread.

Oh, come on. There has been plenty of engagement about Trump, kneeling, reading in libraries, etc. on this site, it isn’t just blanket down voting (although at least some of that will happen in any thread, regardless of the topic). What you are implying isn’t even remotely true.

Heck, your most often used dodge is “there are too many people asking me questions”.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom