Happy Saturday night! (1 Viewer)

It was my wife and I 18 yr anniversary. Went to Kieth Youngs and we started on Angel's Envy. Then the bartender brought us 2 new bourbons to try. Jefferson Ocean Cask at Sea and I think it was String and Bow. The Jefferson was really really good and at 112 proof, was a good after dinner sipper. Prime steak, lobsta tail for the missus, and few Jeffersons.

Good night.
Angel's Envy is my jam.

I was sure you had. And here's to you, Mrs. Robinson
It's a really depressing movie. Like there's no way they could have ended up getting married him having had an affair with her mother and I'm sure Mom ended up dying of liver failure.

It's a really depressing movie. Like there's no way they could have ended up getting married him having had an affair with her mother and I'm sure Mom ended up dying of liver failure.

This is true. But you just killed the wedding scene for me forever.

Then you need to try this Jefferson Cask at Sea. It's really good and at 112 proof, one glass is all you need to REALLY take the edge off lol..
I’m going to get a bottle for this Friday

Great restaurant and congrats. Marriage ain’t easy....
Thanks Kro.

No it's not, but much like my job, I fell arse backwards into luck. Wonderful woman.

However, I have a reminder right here in the kitchen. Lol

Attachments

• 15583108833458223313605366216165.jpg
    15583108833458223313605366216165.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 9
OK don't know why but the photo loaded here sideways. Huh. And I'm not drunk lol

Great restaurant and congrats. Marriage ain’t easy....

Never been. Too far west and out of the way, but these posts did make me google it and damn Keith looks just like his dad did 40 years ago. I remember Keith with a flat tip selling pizzas before they got into the steak business.

I have wished for decades that one of them would open a place that did the same old burgers, pizza and beer they started with.

Never been. Too far west and out of the way, but these posts did make me google it and damn Keith looks just like his dad did 40 years ago. I remember Keith with a flat tip selling pizzas before they got into the steak business.

I have wished for decades that one of them would open a place that did the same old burgers, pizza and beer they started with.
He bought Coffees Boiling pot about 4 years ago. They were featured on some "restaurant saving" show (entire family involved created issues) and still couldn't survive.
Anyway, it's now Crabby Shack and the seafood there is very good. Nothing fancy... Concrete floors and red/white checkerboard tables, but it's a Keith Young jernt, so the food is very good and stays packed daily.

And they serve burgers. No pizza though. Lol

oh and its Blade and Bow bourbon....not String and Bow. lololol.

I went to the Beachcorner Tonight. Got a Cheeseburger. Love how they load you with toppings&fixings . Very good burger. No need to order fries. The Burger will fill you up. Very similar to a Swamp Burger in Metairie. The fork comes in handy too!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom