Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Whodats. (1 Viewer)

BLUE_DOG_MAN

KCCO
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I would like to wish each and everyone one of you, as well as your families a happy and healthy Thanksgiving. We don't always share the same views, have the same opinions or lifestyles but we all share the same passion for our Saints. I am thankful for many things and one of them is this site. I know that this is such a trivial thing to be thankful for but this site has introduced and brought together many of Whodats.

I am thankful for the site creating many long lasting friendships. So as your spending time with others today remember the Hammer n Nails that have passed away to soon and Keep Our Saints who like many lost a lot via the floods but continue to stay positive and persevere. BDM

Nice post BDM :9:

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well and to everyone here at SR.com. Like you, I'm thankful for this forum and how it has introduced me to some good people who have become friends.

Life is short and I am thankful for the many blessings I have been given by the grace of God. May we all take the time to stop and think about and be thankful for the things that can't be measured by dollars and cents.Things like family and friends. Loved ones who have seen us at our best and our worst and love us still despite our many shortcomings.

May God bless us all with peace and contentment and hearts that are glad for another day and another chance to love and be loved.

I would like to wish each and everyone one of you, as well as your families a happy and healthy Thanksgiving. We don't always share the same views, have the same opinions or lifestyles but we all share the same passion for our Saints. I am thankful for many things and one of them is this site. I know that this is such a trivial thing to be thankful for but this site has introduced and brought together many of Whodats.

I am thankful for the site creating many long lasting friendships. So as your spending time with others today remember the Hammer n Nails that have passed away to soon and Keep Our Saints who like many lost a lot via the floods but continue to stay positive and persevere. BDM

Great post.

Happy Thanksgiving, BDM.

All WhoDats, especially those of us who have actual ties to the ravaged areas devastated by Katrina... take your words to heart. You're spot-on. God bless you, brother.

:gosaints:

Happy thanks giving whodats

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!Try not to eat too much pumpkin pie buzd and St.Widge!

Happy Saintsgiving!!!

go-saints.jpg

Pumpkin??? What are you, a Yankee???

Sweet potato and/or pecan for me! :ezbill:

Along with: turkey, gumbo, oyster dressing, green bean casserole, baked merleton, giblet gravy, etc....

:gosaints:

LOL! I could go either way to be honest. Both taste excellent.

Happy Thanksgiving! Now quick, someone tell me who to route for, Dallas or Washington? Something tells meI have to pull for the Girls today...:covri:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom