Happy Thanksgiving (1 Viewer)

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Being a Saints fan is half being in love with the Cajun City. I love to cook and Thanksgiving is my jam. Its kinda sucked not being able to plan THE big meal for everyone, but it is what it is. Be happy, Be free, whoever you are with, share this moment with each other. It is fleeting. and its just fricken weird right now. Love y'all

Btw, can we start a cooking channel on SR? I know the some amazing chefs and local business owners on this site. It's NOLA afterall.

Happy Thanksgiving Who Dats! I heard coach say we are playing on Christmas! What? Checking the schedule now! :)

Awful year for me but Saints football and this site helped me with all the stress and depressing times. This is literally the only website I visited other than paying bills. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone, especially the Whodat Nation.

I just want to wish y'all a Happy and safe Thanksgiving from my family and friends to the WHO DAT NATION!!!! And to Saints Report for keeping us all informed through these trying times. This is where I come for some normalcy. I have about 10 family member looking over my shoulder right now, wanting to see what's going on, on this site.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom