Happy that Alvin is showing everyone... (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
That his struggles at the end of last season, was not due to his mental state. Instead he was struggling due to injuries. I don't understand how many people didn't see this and blamed it on things like he missed playing with Mark Ingram or he wasn't having fun playing anymore. One offseason of rehab and he looks stronger than he's ever been.

That his struggles at the end of last season, was not due to his mental state. Instead he was struggling due to injuries. I don't understand how many people didn't see this and blamed it on things like he missed playing with Mark Ingram or he wasn't having fun playing anymore. One offseason of rehab and he looks stronger than he's ever been.

That whole "AK missed Ingram" storyline was one of the dumbest things I have ever heard or read anywhere. Dude is literally limping around, but we jump to the conclusion that he is too sad to play football???? Lol. Ok.

I really can't believe a large contingent of people actually believed that.

Before the season I posted that if AK were installed as a reciever he would be top 20 one in the NFL. So far he's shown that. Hopefully in the future the Saints draft an RB and move Kamara to WR across MT.

How smart was it then to have played last year with a torn knee ligament if that was the case?

It didn't make a ton of sense to me. The only reason I can think of is that they wanted to test his durability and toughness before signing him to a mega extension. He still had a pretty good season with over 1,300 all-purpose yards. Still, I think they should have rested him and fed Murray. We all (mostly) knew he was playing injured.

Man when you see him slow down and wait on his blocks or to wait on the defender to over commit, you just know that he is gonna make it happen. Even for defenders that are almost as talented as he is (and that isn’t many) the split second it takes them to realize where he is going once he has made up his mind is too much for them. And he doesn’t miss a beat if he has to put that hand down. Just shifts balance and is gone.

Alvin deserves a C on his chest next season. He's not only been our best player but seems to be the most active on the sideline this year while our players are looking complacent.

I remember in the playoffs, it wasn't reported but I saw with my own eyes AK gather the offense in the 4th quarter of the Vikings game and seemed to be giving an impassioned speech. Now ironically, Alvin played pretty bad that game and obviously was hurt but the man was trying his hardest and clearly gives it his all for the team.

Some people trying to get a popular hot take rather than use common sense even though they know they're spewing horse manure.

Nothing this guy does on the field surprises me anymore.

It's just Kamara doing what Kamara does!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom