Happy valentine's day (1 Viewer)

NO Saint

Veteran Starter
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I hope everyone has a happy Valentine's Day. Do something nice for your sweetie, or for yourself for that matter.

Reaction score
Got my wife some roses, a massage, donuts, and I made her a card in photoshoop. Gonna go eat in the city Saturday and she will get her prenatal massage/foot scrub while I uhh... wait.

xpuma20x

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
I suggest doing something nice for your sweetie on a day that hasn't been mandated by the retail world for you to do it on. Seems like it might be worth more.

CHI-TOWNSAINT

More than 15K posts served!
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I suggest doing something nice for your sweetie on a day that hasn't been mandated by the retail world for you to do it on. Seems like it might be worth more.
Who cares....no one says you have to spend an arm and a leg. I don't get why people hate this day so much. Get her a card and flowers and be done.

xpuma20x

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Who cares....no one says you have to spend an arm and a leg. I don't get why people hate this day so much. Get her a card and flowers and be done.
That in itself is entirely the point. People don't care. They do what the commercials tell them to do on the day they tell them to do it. If its that meaningless, to just do your job and get her the required card/flowers/chocolate/jewelry, whats the point of doing it?

CHI-TOWNSAINT

More than 15K posts served!
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
That in itself is entirely the point. People don't care. They do what the commercials tell them to do on the day they tell them to do it. If its that meaningless, to just do your job and get her the required card/flowers/chocolate/jewelry, whats the point of doing it?
The point is, no matter what your wife/girlfriend says, you stopping to get them something makes them feel good. So, because it's a day written on the calendar you chose to deprive your wife of being happy to stick it to the retailers? Okay.

Enjoy the night

Attachments

livefromDC

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
We broke from the usual tradition of dinner and went for a Valentine's Day Lunch. Just got back from Dick and Jenny's. We had a great lunch and didn't have to put up with the hordes of people, long waits, and over stretched staff that come with Valentine's night dinner. Now the evening is open for other things...

BobE

Now with Covfefe
Reaction score
I made a mess in the kitchen and left all the dishes in the sink. I put a lot of thought into my wife's gift

Joe OKC

"Better Days"
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
This is a test

Joe

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

SWJJ

Stop Resisting!
Reaction score
I loathe valentines day but my wife loves it, so for peace at home (and a piece) I buy the traditional v day crap, candy flowers gifts, and we will do dinner tomorrow night so we both can sleep in.

Redfish

© Geaux Saints!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
It's pretty much an epic waste of yet more money but I'm 50 days and counting in finalizing the divorce she wanted. The future is bright!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
NFL I'm new happy saints win Sunday Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 0