Happy Zion day all *official Pels vs Spurs thread (1 Viewer)

Aren’t you the guy who literally hasn’t seen a movie since Jaws in ‘75? Or was it Jedi in ‘83??

Sorry i always bring that up, i just cant get over it.
I'm surprised that you always can remember the two movies I've seen. You have a good memory!
I really don't understandscra all the movie enthusiasts. What is the draw? :scratch:

I'm surprised that you always can remember the two movies I've seen. You have a good memory!
I really don't understandscra all the movie enthusiasts. What is the draw? :scratch:

Wait does that mean any, anywhere? Or just in the theater?

I really thought the Pelicans were a better team.
Is this their typical shooting percentage? :covri:
No.
And they aren't a typical team. We have had several different starting 5, different styles etc due to injuries. Not settled really on who the starting 5 will be. I think they are a bit jacked up w Zion returning. And the Spurs refuse to allow us to get in our fast game.
We shot almost 50 percent from 3 just the other night vs Grizz. But they also allowed us to get into transition most of the game.

We were 10 and 4 over last 14 games. You don't get 10 wins shooting 30% from field.

But again, if we can break out, Pels will make this a game. Aldrige tho... Gets down in the block, turns and it's money. But if he starts missing...

We are built to run. Just gotta get the transition going against a team that isn't turning the ball over much tonight.

It’s not that theyre such a draw, it’s just that I’ve never met someone in real life who has literally only seen two movies in like 45 years.

Ive heard about /met people who have never had a sip of beer or alcohol in their entire life, and i sorta get that.. or people who have never tried coffee.. i just cant wrap my brain around a 21st century human who hasn’t seen more than two movies in 45 years. :oops:

ETA: Sorry to hijack the thread like this, but Bill’s claim is far more interesting than how the Pels are currently playing.

Pop won't let the Spurs get into a fast paced game. If we can somehow get them out this inside out game and they start missing thier own 3s, Pels will make this a game.
The Pels are getting good looks. They're just not falling. Eventually they'll fall. Just keep getting open looks.

It’s not that theyre such a draw, it’s just that I’ve never met someone in real life who has literally only seen two movies in like 45 years.

Ive heard about /met people who have never had a sip of beer or alcohol in their entire life, and i sorta get that.. or people who have never tried coffee.. i just cant wrap my brain around a 21st century human who hasn’t seen more than two movies in 45 years. :oops:

ETA: Sorry to hijack the thread like this, but Bill’s claim is far more interesting than how the Pels are currently playing.
Well, I did watch Apollo 13 and the flying scenes from the original Top Gun movie when it came on TV, but I don't like fiction and most stories are just too boring to pay money to watch. Spending an hour or so watching movies I don't really care to see just doesn’t make any sense to me. :shrug:

The Pels are getting good looks. They're just not falling. Eventually they'll fall. Just keep getting open looks.
They can't find the basket anywhere near what the Spurs are doing tonight. I just hope that Gentry really knows how to coach the talent he has. But it sure doesn’t appear that he's up to the task. :sad:

just give BI a blank contract and let him fill in the numbers

Well, I did watch Apollo 13 and the flying scenes from the original Top Gun movie when it came on TV, but I don't like fiction and most stories are just too boring to pay money to watch. Spending an hour or so watching movies I don't really care to see just doesn’t make any sense to me. :shrug:

It’s cool man.. it’d actually be a pretty cool conversation starter: “You know, i average watching one movie every 23 years”.. :cool:

They can't find the basket anywhere near what the Spurs are doing tonight. I just hope that Gentry really knows how to coach the talent he has. But it sure doesn’t appear that he's up to the task. :sad:
Like baseball, basketball is a game of streaks...

Maybe Bill can confirm- but i think, like anywhere at all.
I spend enough time watching sports on the tube. I just never got into the habit of watching movies. But I would certainly enjoy my TV more if the team or player I'm pulling for would win more often. :hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom