Happy Zion day all *official Pels vs Spurs thread (2 Viewers)

Zion is out just in time for the Pelicans patented Final Five Minute collapse.
This is why I hate to watch a Pelicans game. They always give it away at the end. :hm:

This is all on coaching. The squad on the floor, Zion in particular, brings the team back and gets the lead. They're into it. The crowd's into it. What does the idiot head coach do?

It's all on coaching.

lamarcus-aldridge-spurs-vs-bulls-nba-25122016_r8nmmb3dz3t4176qm6vx4bhw3-1.jpg

Zion goes off in the 4th and Gentry takes him out of the game. Just another reason the Pelicans need a new coach.

Congrats Zion. You score something like 72 points in 3 minutes, bring the team back as we close in on the end of the game, and it's off to the bench with you. Welcome back.

Gentry needs to be fired. He's just not the guy for the job. Plus, where was Jrue those last mins? Why is he not closing out the games, he was ghost and always passing the ball instead of taking the shot.

The problem with all the highlight reel stuff, the Pelicans just can't figure out how to win games when it counts. Unfortunately regular season games is when it counts. And we can't do it. And that just sucks. :hm:

Gentry timeouts are the worst. Why call a timeout and not draw up a better play?

The problem with all the highlight reel stuff, the Pelicans just can't figure out how to win games when it counts. Unfortunately regular season games is when it counts. And we can't do it. And that just sucks. :hm:

Yeah, it feels like we're watching the same game over and over again.

They didnt lose because Gentry took Zion out, they lost because the Spurs were knocking down shots and the Pelicans were not for the first 3.5 quarters.

Yeah, i’m not trying to be contrarian, but i think the reason Gentry took Zion out is because he didnt want him to overdo it and possibly get reinjured by rushingback too fast.

Then again, i dont watch much basketball, i just sorta get it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom