Harbaugh's not talking to each other (1 Viewer)

Another classic case of media sensationalism.

This.

I think this is yet another case of a complete non-story, speculated into an article by a sports-writer.

ESPN has been doing this for years.

Who cares if the Harbaughs haven't spoken in 5 days?
Who cares if some safety from the Ravens says there may not be an NFL in 30 years after getting mad for being fined?
Who cares if Deon Sanders says concussions are not serious?

These aren't stories.
I like the show Pardon the Interruption, but I have to admit that shows like that and Around the Horn and the GOD-AWFUL First Take have made lots of us believe that some idiot's opinion on trivial "issues" is the news itself.

Jim is the annoying brother. I wouldn't talk to him either Lol.

It's not really news if they don't talk daily. maybe they just talk every week or two normally. If so, no big deal.

While I do think his brother is acting like a 2 year old screaming because he has poop in the diaper, they will be ok.

I think he felt it was a bad call, but you get over it, not freak out like fire ants are in your pants. :0245:

I haven't called my mom in 5 days. I call her every Sunday, unless there is a problem.

Let's write a story about it.

While I do think his brother is acting like a 2 year old screaming because he has poop in the diaper, they will be ok.

I think he felt it was a bad call, but you get over it, not freak out like fire ants are in your pants. :0245:

Agree. Show up in 1st half Jimmy.

Jim is probably the biggest crybaby in the NFL.

Bigger than this guy?

images

Jim is probably the biggest crybaby in the NFL.

before i would have said that it is probably a toss up between him, his sparring partner schwartz, and mike smith. though now, i'd have lean towards jim. that is just chicken crap that you act like that towards your own family.

I can't believe they didn't go out and get dinner after the game or something. If he's mad at his brother over a bad call he's a bigger insert profanity here than I thought.

Hell, billinms and I would go a week without talking to each other over monopoly games when we were younger.

Jim is one of, if not THE, best coaches in the NFL.

So how could John have beaten him?

That must drive Jim crazy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom