Harbough fussing over the non-hold call (1 Viewer)

CajunSaint

Hall of Famer
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Such a whiney baby!!!

And for the record, i am GLAD they didnt throw the flag. It wouldve been ticky tacky if they did throw the flag and i dont want zebras deciding games.

Jim Harbaugh protests non-call: 'There was a hold' - NFL - Sporting News

I would perhaps feel different if this happened to the Saints...but we know the Saints dont get these call anyway. So it is moot.

Firecross

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
So when is his fine coming? It better be soon because the league has been quick to fine Payton when he's critical of the refs, especially that Denver game when the refs hosed us like 4 years ago.

RockyMtnSaint

Gonzo Moderator
Super Moderator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
What about the running into the kicker call he got? The refs swallowed their whistles the whole game so that non-call was consistent with the way they were calling the rest of the game. Besides, the ball was pretty much uncatchable. I realize that doesn't affect def. holding but if there had been no holding the pass still wouldn't have been caught. The outcome would have been the same.

This whining is exactly why I wanted the Ravens to win.

AgnesT

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
I seem to remember their was a non-call against San Francisco when they played Atlanta. I didn't hear him complain about that one.

texasjefe

That's how football go
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
^

Here it is.

This is from the Atlanta game. What a total ****.

Sun Wukong

Worlds Deadliest Fighting Arts Champion and Master
Reaction score
That guy is just viscerally unlikable. The antics, the screaming, the slack-jawed looks of horror and rage. He's just a complete clown on the sideline. Obviously he has some chops as a coach because he has turned that team around, but he's just completely unlikable as a person.

One thing I noticed yesterday, everyone (even his own family!) that was telling a "Jim Harbaugh is competitive" story made him sound like a total rage-filled psychopath. Of course they would end it with "No, he's a great guy. He just loves competition." but the picture painted was consistently one of a guy who becomes totally unhinged when things don't go his way.

DesertKajun

Raven got held a lot too, they were consistent in their no calls for holds/illegal contact on WR's. Also on the push offs.

birdog

SR is my life!
Reaction score
I seem to remember their was a non-call against San Francisco when they played Atlanta. I didn't hear him complain about that one.
LOL, how true! When the no call benefited his team against the clowns, he was in hiding.....now that the same type of no call went against his team.....he is raising hell all over with his antics....pretty lame, if I wouldn't enjoy it soo much!

scott88

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
I don't know why everyone is surprised by the way he's acting. This is exactly one of the reasons I was going against the 49ers. I knew that if he lost that he would come off like a jack***

kcirdor

Clackin
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The refs were pretty consistent in letting them play, and not ejecting anyone for anything. Saw several calls not get called on both teams so, I am pretty satisfied with the refs consistency in this game.

RT3

SR is my life!
Reaction score

dapperdan

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
I can understand the non-call on the 4th down play at the end of the game, might not like it, but can understand it...but the non-call against Ed Reed's offsides on the 2 pt conversion was pretty blatant... And the non-call on the tackle by the two-person wedge against (I believe) Bruce Miller, to open up the hole on the kickoff return to begin the second half was pretty blatant as well.

But the 49ers frankly didn't play too well. The key to the 49ers defense has been an ability to generate pressure with their four man rush, and frankly, they didn't do a very good job of doing that. Their defense really wore down during the last half of the season because they depended so heavily on Ray MacDonald and Justin Smith. The lack of depth hurt them down the stretch.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom