Saints Hard to believe it is less than 90 minutes till kickoff (Countdown Special) (1 Viewer)

Doing great, Jason, thanks. Love seeing the countdown thread and all the contributions.
Hey Tex! Good to see you! Another countdown and thanks to jason and Orion and anyone else who may contribute in a beautiful team effort!

Hope you are well. I am finally getting a little more excited about the upcoming season. Losing Drew was really hard for me personally.

Anyhow... carry on my wayward friends! 👍😁
You are all some of the best examples of why I love this forum.

Ryan Glasgow

From Wiki:​

New Orleans Saints[edit]​

On November 17, 2020, Glasgow was signed to the New Orleans Saints practice squad.[12] He was elevated to the active roster on November 21 and November 28 for the team's weeks 11 and 12 games against the Atlanta Falcons and Denver Broncos, and reverted to the practice squad after each game.[13][14] On January 18, 2021, Glasgow signed a reserve/futures contract with the Saints.[15]

Personal life[edit]​

Glasgow's older brother, Graham, is a center for the Denver Broncos, while his younger brother, Jordan, is a linebacker for the Indianapolis Colts.

Ok, I will try one.

From Wikipedia:

Cameron Tyler Jordan (born July 10, 1989) is an American football defensive end for the New Orleans Saints of the National Football League (NFL). He played college football at California, and was drafted by the Saints in the first round of the 2011 NFL Draft

2020​

In Week 11 against the Atlanta Falcons, Jordan recorded three sacks on Matt Ryan during the 24–9 win. In Week 12 against the Denver Broncos, Jordan recorded a sack on wide receiver Kendall Hinton during the 31–3 win. Jordan was named the NFC Defensive Player of the Month for his performance in November. In Week 15 against the Kansas City Chiefs, Jordan was ejected from the game after punching Chiefs' guard Andrew Wylie.

5d132ba28979e.image.jpg

Ok, I will try one.

From Wikipedia:

Cameron Tyler Jordan (born July 10, 1989) is an American football defensive end for the New Orleans Saints of the National Football League (NFL). He played college football at California, and was drafted by the Saints in the first round of the 2011 NFL Draft

2020​

In Week 11 against the Atlanta Falcons, Jordan recorded three sacks on Matt Ryan during the 24–9 win. In Week 12 against the Denver Broncos, Jordan recorded a sack on wide receiver Kendall Hinton during the 31–3 win. Jordan was named the NFC Defensive Player of the Month for his performance in November. In Week 15 against the Kansas City Chiefs, Jordan was ejected from the game after punching Chiefs' guard Andrew Wylie.

5d132ba28979e.image.jpg
I think you had a premature enumeration.

8-o

Ok, I will try one.

From Wikipedia:

2020​

5d132ba28979e.image.jpg
#LEVELZ

From Wiki:​

New Orleans Saints[edit]​

On November 17, 2020, Glasgow was signed to the New Orleans Saints practice squad.[12] He was elevated to the active roster on November 21 and November 28 for the team's weeks 11 and 12 games against the Atlanta Falcons and Denver Broncos, and reverted to the practice squad after each game.[13][14] On January 18, 2021, Glasgow signed a reserve/futures contract with the Saints.[15]

Personal life[edit]​

Glasgow's older brother, Graham, is a center for the Denver Broncos, while his younger brother, Jordan, is a linebacker for the Indianapolis Colts.
I knew i heard that name elsewhere besides Saints

Ok, I will try one.

From Wikipedia:

2020​

5d132ba28979e.image.jpg
Again, this may be the deepest DE group in the CSP era! So don’t be surprised if Cams snap count goes down, but his play/production goes up!! 👍🏽

Coming in at number 96 Carl Granderson

Carl Granderson played high school ball in California. He went on to play his college ball for Wyoming where he started for three years at defensive end. He was a two-time All-Mountain West selection who totaled 172 tackles, 17.5 sacks, 3 interceptions, forced 3 fumbles, over his four years there.

Last year in very limited action Granderson had 5 sacks and one pass defensed. This could be the year we talk about Granderson quite a bit as he is projected to fill T-Rexs former role
Agreed. At the Combine, he was listed at 6’5”, 254 lbs, with 34 in arms. So along with his early success as a situational pass rusher, he also has a frame to easily carry another 10-15+ lbs of muscle. IMO, in time, the ultimate goal will be to make him an every down DE!

I cant wait to see the gameday forum and winston throws his first incomplete pass or int and people start saying "put in taysom" 8-9 season, "put in IAN book we have nothing to lose" 😆.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom