Hardest Question, Part 2? (1 Viewer)

NewOrleansBoy

Clemson Football Walk-On
Reaction score
Sometimes you have to wonder, how exactly do you support a team THIS SEASON who don't even support themselves?...Specifically, how do you support someone who refuses to address the problems they clearly see in front of their eyes, but does nothing to better themselves?

How can I support you when you don't take the initiative and refuse to better and support yourself?

I feel like I'm watching a re-run each week so far. Nothing is being done to even attempt to address our issues. I shouldn't be seeing the same PI on D each week. I shouldn't be seeing wide open WR's and TE's every week like it was a missed assignment.

If the problem is Drew, bench him damn it.
If the problem is play-calling on D, fire DA

Last edited:
Well the main problems I see on D are:

1. They can't figure out how to cover a tight end
2. Our linebackers always bite on the play action from the goal line and leave someone wide open
3. Our corners never look back for the ball so constantly get called for PI
4. Our corners love to hook and grab receivers arms

The problem is penalties and covering the TE right now. Who you gonna fire for that?

Maybe change the playcalling on D AND coach them not to make dumb PIs? Start with that

I checked my emotions out of the NFL after 2012.
I also remember the paper bags.

So, I watch the Saints play. If they win, great. If they lose, oh. well.

Last edited:
Taysom is definitely not the answer after Brees , he never even attempts to throw. I don’t even want to talk about the fumble. Defenses have figured out the package , it was nice while it lasted

2. Our linebackers always bite on the play action from the goal line and leave someone wide open

All those can be resolved and are coachable and bettering the play-calling

On #2, I just cannot understand why a LB on the opposite side of the play from a hand off - the hand off is going left, the LB is on the right side - why would he ever bite in. He is going to be no where near the play. He could be Usain Bolt, he is not making a play on that runner before he gets to the goal line. But but biting in, what he can do is leave that TE he is supposed to be manned on totally naked for an easy "play catch" touchdown after play action.

Yeah, bench Drew for a guy that can't even hand off a ball without fumbling. Good one.

Taysom is definitely not the answer after Brees , he never even attempts to throw. I don’t even want to talk about the fumble. Defenses have figured out the package , it was nice while it lasted

Who the hell ever said Taysom? We signed someone who threw for 5,000 yards, right? Who can throw it deep, right?

Let drew ride out into the sunset. He’s a hall of famer. You can’t bench him. Just gotta accept that this isn’t a team that can win it all. Blow it up in the off-season and fix thE defense

I got a feeling our defense gets away with mugging our receivers in practice on every deep throw we make.

Maybe change the playcalling on D AND coach them not to make dumb PIs? Start with that
Naw man, you tryna fire somebody tonight. Attempting to correct mistakes by coaching is never the solution. /s

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom