Hardrock Hotel (new construction) colapses in French Quarter. (1 Viewer)

I just loled as I've seen that waaay to often

But none of my clients were on this job... Whew
Indeed.

In my previous life, I've reviewed more contracts than I would have preferred for suppliers in the same general line as the demolition companies (e.g. wild well control, marine salvage, environmental remediators) so I know they're airtight covered on any liability from this screwed up mess.

I have no idea but clearly they thought it would do what big one did.

But it's over that metal framing. I mean seriously? Did they not see that??? And that's about 15 tons just slamming into that framing. That's no longer structurally safe.

I mean wow
And that appears to be the only thing holding that crane up, they can't just leave it there for days while they figure out what to do next.

And that appears to be the only thing holding that crane up, they can't just leave it there for days while they figure out what to do next.
Secure it to the bldg best you can. But if we get bad weather, high winds... Could be an issue and now you have no idea where it will tumble

I love the crane acting like a lawn dart!

When you think a cluster fudge can get no worse.

I just hope they get this cleaned up before Mardi gras.

well mr ICE spokesperson, y'all've never lied to us before so...

Not saying they're lying but

A federal immigration judge ordered Ramirez deported in February 2016, Cox said, and he's now in ICE custody "pending removal to his country of citizenship."

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom