Harmon Forecast: Week 8 (1 Viewer)

This guy has every NFC south team losing, there is no way I see that happening

Just another prediction that will look foolish when the Saints are 6-1 after Week 8, it's basically been happening all year, eventually people will have to begin believing that the team is for real, or they will continue to look foolish.

This guy has every NFC south team losing, there is no way I see that happening

The Cowboys made the desperate halftime change from quarterback Drew Bledsoe to Tony Romo last week and Romo could have a tough time against the Carolina defense. Carolina's QB Jake Delhomme should rebound after his fourth quarter blunder in which he was picked off in the end zone.

Carolina 23 Dallas 19

Hes picks are not that bad but there is no way all 4 of the south teams are gonna lose.

The quicker, shiftier RBs seem to be the bigger problems for the Saints' D so far this year. When they get spread out they are vulnerable to those types of backs. I don't know if the Ravens have a good enough offense right now to spread out the Saints' D and allow Jamal to run free. I still think he's a good back and should have a decent game, but I don't know if I see him running all over this defense.

The quicker, shiftier RBs seem to be the bigger problems for the Saints' D so far this year. When they get spread out they are vulnerable to those types of backs. I don't know if the Ravens have a good enough offense right now to spread out the Saints' D and allow Jamal to run free. I still think he's a good back and should have a decent game, but I don't know if I see him running all over this defense.

5' 11'' 220 lbs - R. Droughns 11 attp 27 yards

6' 0'' 218 lbs - A. Green 16 attp 42 yards

5' 9'' 180 lbs - W. Dunn 13 attp 44 yards

6' 0'' 222 lbs - D. Foster 16 attp 105 yards

5' 9'' 217 lbs - D. Williams 8 attp 62 yards

5' 11'' 217 lbs - C. Williams 20 attp 111 yards

5' 8'' 203 lbs - B. Westbrook 16 attp 72 yards

Every game we've played, it has been hard to get a feel on how we'd perform. The firing of Fassel and not having a "book" on the Ravens has me concerned. Just like when Gruden had the bye week to gameplan for us.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom