Harper and Laurenitis (1 Viewer)

SaintStephen1

Veteran
Reaction score
Signing two of the slowest guys in the NFL at their positions shows everything you need to know about personnel evaluation on defense. The biggest weakness every year is lack of speed on defense and they bring in those guys.

bclemms

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
Signing two of the slowest guys in the NFL at their positions shows everything you need to know about personnel evaluation on defense. The biggest weakness every year is lack of speed on defense and they bring in those guys.
How about the 3 ILB's we had to chose from. McKinney, Kendricks and Anthony. Two are starting for very good defenses and looking good, the other we drafted and moved to OLB then the bench.

ELLIASJWILLIAMS

VIP Contributor
Reaction score
How about the 3 ILB's we had to chose from. McKinney, Kendricks and Anthony. Two are starting for very good defenses and looking good, the other we drafted and moved to OLB then the bench.

I was high on Jordan Hicks who starts at MLB for the Eagles

MV2

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I think Anthony would be fine on a good team with a good LB coach. We haven't developed LB'S in 10 years.

blackadder

...from a chicken, bugwit
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
And we just need to get healthy and get our cap sorted and the good times will roll!!!

It's way more than injuries. It's these bad decisions and mismanagement. Kikaha at #2 a risk with knee injury history. Peat soft. Overpaid for Fleener.

What good is cap and a full complement of picks if these are the kinds of decisions they are still making?

Something is off in the organization, or they are just on one long losing streak.

BoNcHiE

Every team's Elixor
Reaction score
Nah McKinney sucks. He didn't have enough tackles in college and lacks instincts.

(I'm sarcastically rehashing the arguments against me when I was lobbying for him over Anthony).

bclemms

Reaction score
Nah McKinney sucks. He didn't have enough tackles in college and lacks instincts.

(I'm sarcastically rehashing the arguments against me when I was lobbying for him over Anthony).
I remember, I was right there with you.

saintsfannca

Very Banned
Reaction score
Anthony was legit in his natural position. Broke rookie records. God forbind we let him develop at his natural position....

The saints way is to take talent, move it to a new position. new responsibilities, bench him and then bash him for being a bust

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom