Harper and Laurenitis (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Signing two of the slowest guys in the NFL at their positions shows everything you need to know about personnel evaluation on defense. The biggest weakness every year is lack of speed on defense and they bring in those guys.

Signing two of the slowest guys in the NFL at their positions shows everything you need to know about personnel evaluation on defense. The biggest weakness every year is lack of speed on defense and they bring in those guys.

How about the 3 ILB's we had to chose from. McKinney, Kendricks and Anthony. Two are starting for very good defenses and looking good, the other we drafted and moved to OLB then the bench.

How about the 3 ILB's we had to chose from. McKinney, Kendricks and Anthony. Two are starting for very good defenses and looking good, the other we drafted and moved to OLB then the bench.

Anthony was horrendous last year as well. Bust.

I was high on Jordan Hicks who starts at MLB for the Eagles

I think Anthony would be fine on a good team with a good LB coach. We haven't developed LB'S in 10 years.

And we just need to get healthy and get our cap sorted and the good times will roll!!!

It's way more than injuries. It's these bad decisions and mismanagement. Kikaha at #2 a risk with knee injury history. Peat soft. Overpaid for Fleener.

What good is cap and a full complement of picks if these are the kinds of decisions they are still making?

Something is off in the organization, or they are just on one long losing streak.

Nah McKinney sucks. He didn't have enough tackles in college and lacks instincts.

(I'm sarcastically rehashing the arguments against me when I was lobbying for him over Anthony).

Nah McKinney sucks. He didn't have enough tackles in college and lacks instincts.

(I'm sarcastically rehashing the arguments against me when I was lobbying for him over Anthony).

I remember, I was right there with you.

Loomis and Payton at their best.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom