Harper and Laurenitis (1 Viewer)

Anthony was legit in his natural position. Broke rookie records. God forbind we let him develop at his natural position....

The saints way is to take talent, move it to a new position. new responsibilities, bench him and then bash him for being a bust

I was high on Jordan Hicks who starts at MLB for the Eagles

I was high on him coming out of college too but hey what do I know about running the Saints Defense they obviously know what there doing.

The thing that is so frustrating about JL is he can't shed a block to save his life! How in the hell can you play MLB in the NFL and not shed at least one block!? Blockers stick to that guy like super glue and usually end with JL on has backside. The slowmotion world he lives in doesn't help either. :covri:

How about the 3 ILB's we had to chose from. McKinney, Kendricks and Anthony. Two are starting for very good defenses and looking good, the other we drafted and moved to OLB then the bench.

To be fair, what's the chances those guys come here and are the same players?

To be fair, what's the chances those guys come here and are the same players?

I agree, absolutely 0%, defensive assistants on this team are horrible and have been since 2006. No development of player's at all, 2009 all 3 starting LB's were free agents that came in with experience, Vitt actually couldn't screw them up.

Anthony was legit in his natural position. Broke rookie records. God forbind we let him develop at his natural position....

The saints way is to take talent, move it to a new position. new responsibilities, bench him and then bash him for being a bust

Agree. Anthony was playing just as good or better than our current MLB. The defense is also just as bad, the sole issue was/is not getting the D lined up. I would like to see him moved back before labeling him a bust.

At least Robertson looks great he is our only star with Cam

Don't see what JL brings to the team "smarts" has to be learned with reps that he is taking from SA or another young player at his position

You should never sign a player (JL) to teach a guy how to play a position, then move the other player out of position. Coaches should be teaching the player how to play.

[QUOTE=

"Something is off in the organization,"

Its been "off' since the SB victory when SP had to test the waters with hot young chicks and destroy his marriage and family

Yea I am guessing all the JL 'truthers' are hiding? The metrics showed EXACTLY what we were getting, but many of you wanted to deny the PFF numbers.

Speed can be overrated sometimes. It is very important, but it is more important to have the "smarts" you need to play the position. If you don't know what to do, having speed with only put you in the wrong place faster.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom