Opinion Harris is having an excellent season so far (1 Viewer)

I'm hoping the hammy is just us shutting him down because we're approaching a bye and nothing serious.
While I do hope you're right, please keep in mind that he was pulled at a time during the game that we hadn't exactly salted away the victory. While I understand trying to protect an important player, there's no way he would have exited the game when he did if there was even a chance that he could have been effective in the game. I'm really glad that he now has two weeks to work out whatever injury he sustained because we are really going to need him in Seattle in two weeks. :covri:

I hope getting some guys back will see him getting less snaps with the same production. Keep him healthy and pick your shots. He doesn't need to be on field every play.

He's really small. And not Darren Sproles small either. We had RB a long time ago named Howard Stevens who was 5' 5" and he terrorized teams with his broken field running. He was one of the best kick returns in League. A LB ended his career with one forearm to the head.

I'd hate to see that again.

I wonder if the Saints will bring someone up from the PS to replace Harris for the next few weeks if Harris is out for a while.

I don’t think it’s a good idea to use Kamara for punt returns when two rbs are down as well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom